Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade C+
- Administrationgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade C
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Jasper High School is a public school located in Jasper, TX. It has 722 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 23% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Jasper High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B92 Students
- grade A+81 Students
- grade A+66 Students
- grade A minus64 Students
- grade B55 Students
- grade B+50 Students
- grade B minus48 Students
- grade A45 Students
- grade A+40 Students
- grade B minus32 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responses
- Football games33%
- The baseball games are a great tradition13%
- Basketball games7%
- Pep rallies7%
- Softball games7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,299 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 13 responses
Jasper High School Reviews
Rating 3.45 out of 5 82 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Jasper High School is a great school that prepares you for your future. As our principle loves to say, "take care of business in the classroom", us students know that our academics come before anything else. JHS takes great pride in our sports, our clubs and facilities. Jasper High School also offers dual credit classes that help us students get a taste of what college is like.
My entire time at the school was torture. Teachers behave like children spreading gossip about students, and the administration would benefit if they were all replaced by the students of Few Elementary.
Jasper High School is a decent school with different ethnicity and learning other language such as Spanish. Academics are average but we still learn and have test on the subject. I'm in a Computer tech class, where we film football and other sports on the Jumbo Tron.