Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton High School is a public school located in Janesville, MN. It has 329 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- B19 Students
- B15 Students
- A9 Students
- B7 Students
- A7 Students
- B7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B5 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton High School
- C+Waterville-Elysian-Morristown High School
- Waterville-Elysian-Morristown (WEM) Independent School District, MN
- 51 reviews
- BSt. Clair Secondary School
- St. Clair Public School District, MN
- 31 reviews
- BCleveland Secondary School
- Cleveland Public School District, MN
- 43 reviews
- B+Waseca Senior High School
- Waseca Public School District, MN
- 66 reviews
Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton High School Reviews
I honestly love this school. I can't say enough good things. All the teachers are very nice and amazing at helping the kids at our school. Our sports teams are very good and the coaches know what they are doing. Everyone gets equal playing times. Our school clubs always welcomes new members with a smile. There is know leader in the clubs we all get to decide what happens. The school does have a school history club. They plan out the school year with history lessons for kids that are interested in history. In the summertime, the teacher takes about 50-80 kids to 12 different states in two weeks.
My experience at JWP has been very beneficial. The teachers are all very welcoming and make the experience a good one, whether that be how they teach or the bond they share with you. We have many classes at JWP that are to prepare us for the future, which is a good thing to have if you want to get ready for college and start figuring out how to manage a large workload. JWP gives every student a Chromebook, which means that everything we learn is mostly online. I like this system because not only do we have to not worry about losing our assignments or carrying books around, we also are able to access the internet during class rather than having to go to the media center. One thing I would change about JWP is the size and environment of study halls. I take study halls very seriously, as I am in 5 college classes at one time, but it is hard to work sometimes with a small classroom filled with 30 students. Overall, I love JWP and have enjoyed all the bonds and unforgettable memories.
I like JWP because they teach. I moved here and my grades went through my roof. In my old school I was getting D's and C's here i'mn getting A's and B's.