James Madison Middle School Reviews

I had a good experience as a student that once attended James Madison. Many of the teachers encouraged their students to achieve excellence and not strive for mediocrity. However, the school could improve in the quality of the food they served for lunch and make administration more responsive to the concerns of parents and students. Despite these flaws, I will still rate this school at least 4/5.
I am a student at James Madison Middle School and my experience here has been quite average. The teachers and administration are great and academic wise the school is pretty good. I don't particularly like the atmosphere of the school, but so far my experience has been okay.
James Madison Middle school is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World Middle Years Programme school. What I love about my school is that I am being taught from a global perspective. In a rapidly growing and changing world, I believe that it is important to think critically from a global perspective. Thinking globally enables me to consider many perspectives that helps me to arrive at better solutions for problem solving and innovation. I would love to see an expansion of the IB Middle Years Programme in my school district.
Start Your Review of James Madison Middle School
Teachers are excellent and only want the best for the students.
Lots of activities to participate in!
One of the best schools I have attended thus far!
Son was not encouraged to study - lacks major study skills which I feel should have been instilled during Middle School.