James Madison High School Reviews

Terrible program.................all lies. Do not waste your money. Plenty of other online schools to choose from!
I enjoy James Madison Highschool because not only has it allowed me to work at my own comfortable pace, but it has also given me numerous tools and wonderful online teachers that can help.
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND SO HAPPY I CAME ACCROSS THIS SCHOOL. This has been by far the best opportunity I have ever had.
Start Your Review of James Madison High School
My experience is James Madison High School is excellent. I can work at my own pace and not have to worry about turning in work at a certain time.
A well diverse school that offers a lot of opportunities of things that you would be interested in doing in high school or when you get to college. The teachers will treat the students like sons/daughters, and they are opened to questions to a subject the student have trouble with. Overall James Madison high school is a great school to go to.
I liked that I could go at my own pace. I wasn’t rushed to finish anything. I could take as long as I needed to learn the material and complete the work.
The only downside I had to it was how hard it was to get in contact with anyone at the school.
I transferred to Madison in my sophomore year. Academically, it's a good school. Majority of the teachers are great and will push you hard. Otherwise, everything else is alright. The lunch could be better, and senior activities definitely need more involvement rather than just canceling the senior trips and doing nothing about it. The principal is okay too, tends to exaggerate a lot about wearing lanyards for your ID. It seems childish, although, she truly cares about the school and tries to improve it as much as possible. This school isn't the worse school ever, nor the best, but it definitely had some improvements compared to back then. They also give a lot of opportunities and internships.
I like the fact that even though i did not physically attend the school, I still felt apart of the community. I like how flexible my schedule was because it worked around my everyday life. The people in the main office were nice and very helpful.
Most of the teachers were extremely encouraging and helpful. There was a variety of academic opportunities.
James Madison High School's online high school graduation course is so ideal. The best part about it is that it is self paced and there is no pressure being put on you to finish your assignments, the most they will do it tell you your account has been inactive or tell you they can help assist you with your studies.
James Madison High School offered an amazing home-schooling program. It was entirely self-paced which led me to graduate and earn my diploma early. Teachers were readily available to assist with coursework despite the online distance. This program prepared me for college and developed a new sense of determination.
James Madison High School is an excellent way to receive your high school diploma if you are a dedicated and independent student who can do the work yourself with little help from other people, even though it is always available. The staff is extremely friendly and is always there to assist you and the website runs pretty well with little to no issues. I don't believe distant learning is for everyone, but it was definitely the right choice for me and it helped me graduate high school a year early.
I loved how easy it was to complete school at your own pace! its takes away a lot of stress that you would get at your average public school.
James Madison High School was the absolute best option for me. JMHS has given me the confidence and independence I need to thrive in today's society. Although JMHS is not a "traditional" school, you gain extraordinary experience and will be prepared for the paths that follow.
Its very manageable to do! I felt like it was easy to do my work and i was able to quickly find resources to help!
I'm a student at James Madison high school,And I enjoy my experience being a part of this school.I'm able to take my time whenever I want,review my notes and lessons,I feel like I'm actually learning and getting closer to my high school diploma to possibly graduate early,I'm very happy with everything so far.
I attended the school online. I love the flexibility of it and most of the time you get responses to your emails the very next day. I don’t like the fact that you are only allowed to take one class at a time, as that seems like a waste of time. However the classes are very easy to understand and the teachers are very hands on when it comes to making sure the students are ready to move on to the next class or next semester.
Start Your Review of James Madison High School
I got to work at my own pace! All my learning resources were awesome! If I needed help, I could chat with my professors and got a response almost immediatley! It gave me a chance to study things that I wouldn't have had the chance to learn in public high school such accounting. I loved this school! It really help me achieve many goals!
What I appreciate about JMH is that they try to acomodate any needs you have. They even have an online college prep program for those who prefer to study from home. That program is very diverse since people from all around the world enroll and it allow them to work at their own pace and graduate with a diploma from an acredited US school. The tuition very affordable and even those wishing to go back to school to earn their diploma can enroll. They also have a GED program. This review is for the online college prep program.
James Madison High School is offered as online school to me at the Opp LBW campus. I immensely enjoy it as there are few students in my class. I have anxiety and I have had trouble with bullying, so my mother enrolled me in the program. The program which offers James Madison High school is called the yes program. They have helped many struggling students, myself included. It is a great program which needs nothing changed