James M. Singleton Charter School Reviews

the school remain me of 1960 teacher went i went to school the teacher don't play. a problem the call right how. i like that because one year my grand kids send a hold year playing.
This school is terrible teh administrators dont know what they doing and the teachers dont teach. They cheat on testing and thats how they get they test scores up. Dont send your child here. I wish I wouldnt have sunt mine.
The building was very clean, the technology was always up too date, the school found many ways to involve the parents, and tutoring was always offered no matter the subject.
Start Your Review of James M. Singleton Charter School
I would choose this school again because it helped me transform from a little kid to a young adult.
Some of the teachers focused more on the "smarter" students then it did on the general classroom .
While i was a student here the focus was more on if students wore the wrong uniform then it was about the quality education that the students received.
While, i was a student here there were not many activities for non athlete students. The number of students inside the classroom were too large.
While i was a student here people were allowed into the building without having to sign in, being asked where they were going, or without being checked for any kind of weapons.