James F. Byrnes High School Reviews

I am international student that currently exchange here. Teachers and friends very friendly and welcome me, they also interested about my culture and my languages.
It’s a very stereotypical rednecks school and the only “arts” they seem to care about is band. Personally, I enjoyed my time with the teachers I was fortunate enough to meet
In my sophomore year, I switched from a very small school to Brynes, which in comparison is huge. Although the change was jarring, teachers and other students helped me through it. My experience here was a good one that I'll look back upon positively.
Start Your Review of James F. Byrnes High School
I think James F Byrnes High school is a great school with a wonderful learning program! The teachers are all great and love their job. The sports are also amazing for this school. Not only do we have great athletes, we have great students. Everyone in Byrnes is diverse and different. When you walk into Byrnes it’s like a great big family everyone is so nice and things are great.
James F. Byrnes is a very good school to attend. Teachers genuinely care about their student's safety and education. Byrnes is a very sports focused school, but it excels in other areas such as the arts and academics. I as a student am thankful that I have been able to attend such a great school.
I love this school. I take honors classes and all of my teachers go above a men’s beyond to provide me with a learning environment that I prosper in. I absolutely love this school and will always be proud to be a Rebel!
I think the school needs to have more teachers, although that is something that needs to be handled by the state as we have a teacher shortage. Those involved in academics and sports are treated very well, and they usually have a goal in life. The administration shows great care for the students and handling issues, they are not your typical principals. They show that they want to solve the issue in help of the students, instead of punishing students.
Byrnes High School in itself is a close knit community of the student body and teachers. Yes this is based heavily on sports, but I would love to see that excitement and continuity outreached to the quality and sincerity in its education as well better than Byrnes has now.
Great learning environment and atmosphere. I have seen BHS development throughout the years and it has transformed exceptionally. The teachers and helpful and go the extra mile to make sure their students succeed. Our academics and great and the athletics are an integral part of our school culture.
The teachers and administrators genuinely care about the well being and success of the students. This is not only a school, but a family. The teacher make this an enjoyable place. The teachers genuinely love working here. There are many opportunities for success for people of all backgrounds. The facilities are nice, but could be better. I am beyond proud to be a Rebel!
I absolutely loved my experience at Byrnes, I couldn’t have asked for more fun. I do think more needed be looking into some sports programs. They really don’t prepare you for what is to come at the next level. It’s more important what you can do the few years you are in high school
James F. Byrnes High School is a very good school. We have lots of great resources and teachers. We have a very supporting community and a very close student body. I would like to see more action being taken on mental health awareness. I would also like to see more interest in the Arts programs.
I have enjoyed ending James F. Byrnes high school. I have been in this school district since 4K and have many friends that I have been with for many years. Byrnes teachers challenge students academically and have really good athletic teams that are very competitive. I participate in track and field and the team has accomplished many milestones in the last couple of years. We have very dedicated teachers and coaching staff. The school counselors care about the students and give advice and help us be successful so we can go to college.
I loved Byrnes and everything that came with it for the most part! The campus could definitely be more welcoming, however. I attended the school for four years and in my four years not much changed except for the addition of a new building. Now, I hear that it is a much better environment though.
Most of the teachers were great and worked with you if you needed it. However the football team players got away with more then others because of favoritism
The teachers are really nice and caring. Everyone is always happy. They make sure everyone is in a save environment. They care about our opinions and make sure they are herd. Supports every sport.
My experience at Byrnes High School as been great overall. I have enjoyed all of my years playing lacrosse and basketball at this school. The teachers and other faculty have been a great help. My counselor has helped me to get where I need to be. It is very safe at Byrnes, and it is also very friendly.
Start Your Review of James F. Byrnes High School
My high school experience was good for the most part. Some days where better than others, lots of stress. The things I enjoyed most were being able to learn more and we had power hour where we could get extra help from teachers if we needed it and we had extra curriculum activities such as the Royal Rebels dance team, The Multicultural Club and many more. They were always nice watching during basketball games and during lunch .
Byrnes is an amazing high school where everybody is welcome. There are so many different clubs, it is impossible to not feel involved in some way.
Byrnes is a pretty big high school compared to most. The teachers there were great overall and it seemed to be a fairly safe school. I personally didn't see much bullying or anything either. I personally didn't love my high school experience but Byrnes was an okay school.