James Clemens High School Reviews

This is my second year at James Clemens High school and I love it. We have an hour for lunch and its basically used if you have clubs or you just need to study. The staff is so amazing! The lunch staff knows student's names and they are always smiling!
I just moved to James Clemens as a junior and this school has really allowed me to start loving to learn again.
Loved everything about this high school. An inviting and positive atmosphere that helps students succeed.
Start Your Review of James Clemens High School
The school is incredible and they offer opportunities that other places can only dream of but there isn't a lot of fun it is kinda strict.
I did like the one hour long lunch because otherwise I don’t know how I would’ve been able to retake tests and get help from my teachers since I didn’t have a car to drive early to school or stay after school.
James Clemens High School has tons of opportunities to make a well-rounded student. there are 4 languages taught with teachers, and multiple others online. There are “academies” that have internship opportunities.
As a student at James Clemens Highschool for the past four years, I have learned so much about different cultures and subjects. The diversity at this school is truly second to none as student from all around the world attend this school and constantly share their cultures with the other students. The clubs, athletics and college readiness that this school provides to all students is truly unmatched as I feel as if this school gave me the best possible chance to attend any university of my choice.
I have attended James Clemens for all three years, (finishing the fourth currently). This school strives for greatness from all students that attend, the staff is very considerate of student athletes, as well as offering free tutoring and help if needed. James Clemens also has an excellent medical academy, that I have participated in which prepared me for my intended workforce.
While it is a state of the art facility, it still has its drawbacks. We are constantly pushed to the limit and they expect so much sometimes that it becomes too much pressure that not everyone can handle. The teachers are usually great, but for some reason the science department is lacking compared to the rest of the school.
James Clemens is a wonderful school with many opportunities and chances for students to explore career paths, and succeed. Everything from theatre to football is valued and strong. James Clemens High School's teacher are helpful and always make sure their students are prepared for whatever they are planning to do next.
I love how every teacher is willing to help and work with you through anything and they will make exceptions if you need it!
James Clemens is a very diverse school with moderate sized classes. Teachers find time to work one-on-one with students when needed. And all of the faculty and staff and administration is very nice and helpful.
James Clemens High School is a perfect school to learn core subjects while simultaneously learn about you future career.
It is a really good school. I would only recommend it to students who are used to big schools with a lot of people. The school could improve its diversity though. This school does have refuel hour( an hour of lunch) , the students have not received any instructions on what to do in case of an accident.
It has great academics with a lot of career academies to choose from. For the most part, the teachers are very helpful and teach well.
Although James Clemens is a very new school, I believe that it is better than most other schools on almost every standard. Since James Clemens is such a big school with each class size averaging about 450 students, there are so many different classes and clubs that can fulfill a variety of interests. From the Medical Academy to the Theatre and Arts program, there is something for everyone.
James Clemens not only is a great school, but provides great opportunities. For one, we have an one hour lunch called, “refuel” to help students discuss classwork and homework issues, and to let us have time to study. James Clemens also provides many career opportunists such as internships. For one, I’m in the Health Science Internship as of now which allows me to explore my options in a hospital, and know what it is like to work in one. I’m greatful for attending a school like mine because without it, I wouldn’t know what I plan to do after graduating.
Start Your Review of James Clemens High School
James Clemens High School is one of the most diverse schools I have been involved with. There are many races/ethnicities within this schools which has really helped open an eye to culture and new experiences. The school work is very fast paced and challenging. The advanced program here is very rigorous and demanding. I am perfectly fine here at James Clemens and I would not change anything.
James Clemens is a very nice high school that has been blessed with great resources. The administration has set up a dynamic, hour long lunch period that can be extremely useful for student use.
JC is amazing! We have so many academic fields, as well as extracurriculars! Our programs are top in the state across the board, and still rising.