James C. Enochs High School Reviews

In my experience Enochs is a great school to go to. I had a lot of resources available to me and there is basically a way to get help in everything you are struggling with. They also offered a variety of ways to develop your interests such as clubs and different electives. The only thing that keeps me from giving Enochs a excellent is common core and the way that academics seem to matter then integrity or anything else. There is a lot of stress that comes with being a senior and on top of it all, teachers expect you to do boat loads of assignments that do not seem to anything. Our culture of grades being the most important things also seem to play a large role in my peers characters. Otherwise, most of our teachers and admin are great, and they really care about the students who go to Enochs which a lot more than some other students can say about their schools.
So far my experience at the school has been alright, There is just enough AP classes to get by. There is also a wide variety of class electives the only thing that I would change is that I would add some mandatory classes and a few clubs for college readiness and preparedness.
Enochs High School combined community with academic excellence, providing the students with a truly unique and substantive educational experience.
Start Your Review of James C. Enochs High School
My son is a junior at James C. Enochs High School and seems to really like it there. He likes most of his classes and is doing well academically. The staff are friendly and have responded promptly to any questions or concerns that I have had. The band director, Mr. Vallejo is very fair and understanding and seems really good with the kids. The kids sound great at all the concerts I have attended. I'm very proud that my son plays the trumpet at Enchos high school. Thank you.
I had a great experience at Enochs because it was a very clean and safe campus. Although it lacked diversity, I still felt very comfortable and educated. One thing I think we can improve is the cafeteria food, but besides that I loved the experience!
Its actually a pretty good school just some things about it are frustrating. Like having very bad math teachers where you normally learn nothing at all but we also have very good English teachers.
This school couldn't be more perfect. The teachers have a genuine concern for their students and are passionate about teaching. I've met many new people along my way due to the size of the school. The campus is often clean and lively. The food could be better, however. I'm truly going to miss Enochs when I graduate in 2019.
Offers a lot of AP classes. Not enough foreign language offered. Far to much bullying, that the school is unable to stop due to federal regulations. They don't stand by their word or handle staff/coaching issues. Students who earn awards are not allowed to celebrate their success.
James Enochs does well in preparing its students and giving them a chance to succeed. Their academics are the best in the entire district, and this is seen through their excellent teaching staff. It should be noted that while some teachers are not the best at their jobs, the ones that are the best are exceptional and set a very high standard for their students to succeed. This school can improve on raising the bar for the other teachers. The most successful students come from the top, but by supporting students in the lower-level classes and grade-levels, this school can see significant growth.
I enjoy most aspects of James C. Enochs. I feel relatively safe at my school. My school is also clean and offers a wide array of extra curriculars. Although most of my peers are sensible people, a select few are racists and make going to school uncomfortable.
I had a good experience. I like how there is a lot of school spirit. We also have a lot clubs that fit everyone and anyone's interests.
My experience at James C. Enochs over the past four years was one that shaped my character in a positive way. I would say that our strongest point is academics and the people around you will push you to be the best person you can be. The culture is also positive, not to mention the best college counselor in the district. Everyone is so committed to help you further your education and improve for the next step of college.
I like Enochs because it has a diverse population of students, the teachers here care about the students and are good at what they teach, and the facilities are nice. School spirit here is amazing. The dances, spirit weeks, and games are fun and exciting. The food is also good, and there is a variety, but it could be better. Overall, this school has prepared me well for college, and I would not have wanted to go anywhere else.
Overall the school is nice to go to, due to its variety of classes, big campus and friendly staff. What I would like to see change is if the school would have an open campus instead of closed.
At Enochs High School I got to participate in a variety of clubs such as Dance Club, Fashion Club, Varsity Cheer, and Leadership. I loved dressing up for the spirit weeks because everyone participated and the rally’s that happened at the end of the day were super fun to attend.
I honestly love this school, it has such an amazing atmosphere. The students are incredibly nice, as well as the campus security who are always watching out for us. I feel genuinely safe at this school, and think they really do help us students out as much as they can acedemically. There are so many resources available for us and the teachers genuinely care about their students' well being.
James C. Enochs High School is one of, if not the best high school in Modesto. The environment is really clean and safe; the AP Program is wonderful, and the teachers are exceptional educators. One thing I would like to see improve is a bigger emphasis and focus on the Physical Education Program, as I find it to be quite underwhelming for the students.
Start Your Review of James C. Enochs High School
My name is Amisadai Munoz from Modesto, California and my current school is James C. Enochs High School. My experience about this school is so far great. It's my second school year here and I don't want to leave this school until I am off to college or a University. The teachers here are great, nice, and helpful, as well as the counselors that are preparing us for college and what classes we need to take before us students, leave high school. I love the different kinds of clubs, programs, and electives the school has. I am have been in band, currently in Orchestra and drama, it's filled with fun and great people or friends. I enjoy very much being in this school and so is my experience.
It is a decent school with decent teachers. The facilities are nice and I would consider it over all diverse.
Enochs is a fairly new, nice campus. Some of the teachers are really good about connecting with their students, but as with any high school, there are some who fall short of expectations. One thing I really like about Enochs is it's newspaper publication, Eagle's Eye, which contains exceptional articles and layouts.