Jacksonville High School Reviews

I loved my time at Jacksonville High School. The teachers are always willing to help students that are struggling either in their classes or had problems going on at home. The school is clean and those working in the lunchroom made sure everyone was fed. The courses are set as if they are in a college style to ensure that all students are ready once they graduate.
What I love most about Jacksonville High School is that majority of the teachers are extremely supportive and allow you to express yourself. Not only are they there to educate you but they are also there to give advice and life lessons whenever you need it. Many students, including myself, have relied on our teahchers, faculty, and staff to be a support system and to have someone who believes in them and I couldn’t be more proud to say that I have successfully experienced this at Jacksonville High School! A change I would like to see happen is how they do semester exams. I would like Jacksonville High School to consider making semester exams exempt to students who have an 85 or higher average in the course that they are taking because it is not fair to the students who are passing the class to still have to take the exam.
Jacksonville High School was a very diverse and friendly school. The faculty that the school had are very helpful to the students and are always there when you need something or someone. The school was a college ready school to help you work your way up to the college learning style.
Start Your Review of Jacksonville High School
Jacksonville is an awesome school. I've attended JHS for six years. There are so many different opportunities for students. The teachers push you so hard to be the best version of yourself they know you can be. They are helpful. Personally I have learned so many new things through the help of my teachers. There is a lot of one on one connection with teacher and student and that's such an important factor in a school system and Jacksonville High school has that.
I liked the fact that they were all about excelling and trying to get as much college credit as possible. If I could change one thing I think I would change the concept of learning a little bit more about the hardships of life.
As a graduating senior of Jacksonville High School, I can attest to the high standards and expectations of this high school. The teachers are wonderful and the administration really cares about the families within the school district. As for changes, I would like to see the high school continue to step up its academics program and outlet for extracurricular activity.
My high school experience was really good. I was given the opportunity to take higher level classes and even college courses. I took my first college class in 11th grade! The school offers AP courses to students so they can excel in their future. The teacher are very willing to work with students and to help them if they are struggling.
The teacher at Jacksonville High School are are great teachers!
very fun and outgoing extracurricular activities
they make school fun. and not so strict.
Every school is not perfect, and every school will need to improve in some areas. But overall, this school is great.
I would always choose Jacksonville High School. Yes, we have strict dress codes and codes of conduct but, the students that graduate from here excel in most things they do.
I think overall its a pretty good school, some areas need some work.
My school offers a great education for its students, but sometimes the faculty is more concerned about sports than education. I have taken scores of AP classes and am on the honors diploma, so I receive an excellent education here nonetheless. The teachers are helpful and very concerned with getting the students into college. Overall, my school is a great place for secondary education.
I am forever in debt to JHS for giving me the means I need for life, academically, socially, and personally. The character I learned while going to this school will allow me to become the best I can be.
The administration and policies are strictly enforced.
Everything sports or fitness related is state of the art.
Start Your Review of Jacksonville High School
The teachers at my school are beyond wonderful. You can tell that they care for their students and want the best for them. They are there for you if you need a question or if you need advice on a personal level. I couldn't ask for better teachers.
The extracurricular activities at my school are very invested in the well being of the school and upholding the high achieving reputation of my school.
I like my school because everyone is supportive. I have been involved in clubs and organizations since 7th grade. The principal especially does a great job in motivating students, he is very involved and attends many school events. I would choose this school out of all of the schools in Jacksonville because of the level of involvement and faith the teachers have in the students.