Jacksonville Christian Academy Reviews

This school was not a good experience. Some of the teachers were amazing as teachers and people, but the administrative side and overall atmosphere of the school was toxic. It was an extremely closed-minded, prejudiced, unhealthy environment.
it is a Okay School.
Out of all the years it has been a good school. I think it can improve.
Start Your Review of Jacksonville Christian Academy
The school staff does a good job running the school considering that it's a small school. That being said they get to know the students quite well and come to understand their educational strengths and weaknesses and able to work with them on a one on one level.
I had a good experience at this school overall. Although they didn't have classes to help me post graduation their curriculum does make it faster to excel in general courses. I was able to dual enroll which helped graduate faster with my Associates degree. Before I graduated they were gradually increasing their efficiency of their educating processes. Allowing students to dual enroll was one of these processes.
With the ACE curriculum it's a bit easier to learn at your own pace but not the best for choosing a career path since there were limited elective course to take. I'm currently in studying digital media but they had no such technology to prepare me for this field. I had an easier time grasping concepts I struggled with in public school since their teaching style is more one on one but they don't have courses to help you choose or prepare you for career paths.