Jackson High School Reviews

I enjoyed my senior year at Jackson High School. I was chartered schooled from Kindergarten till my senior year. I played in the marching band, drama club (crew and then played a major part), jazz band and became very accepted and had a tremendous year. Went to Disney World with the band. Now I am enrolled at Ohio Christian University in Circleville, Ohio where I am taking Education.
Jackson High School does an excellent job teaching the students and preparing them for college. They have wonderful resources and facilities to assist in this matter, while also giving ample ways for students to get involved in their school and community through clubs, activities, sports as well as other things.
It’s a bummer how Jackson isn’t as great as they say it is! I transferred from Jackson to Green after hearing about the better school life at Green. It is a crazy difference. The school is still predominantly rich and white, but green has an atmosphere attempting to help students, not degreade them.
Start Your Review of Jackson High School
Classes provide a nice look into what college classes will be like, and I feel like a was really able to prepare for what was to come. Teachers were nice and pushed you towards success, and there is a huge emphasis on doing things outside of just academics too.
Overall, I've had a good experience. Academics are stellar, with challenging courses and good teachers.
Went to Jackson all four years. Great school with great staff. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Could work on acemic curriculumand preparing kids for the ACT as well. Food is also pretty good. Not over priced and you get a lot more than what you pay for.
I'm proud to be a Jackson Polar Bear. We have a great school with awesome teachers and coaches. Love the school spirit. I've learned a lot there which is preparing me for college next year!
I love the wide range of opportunities available. Since this is a larger school, there are a multitude of clubs and organizations to get involved with as well as classes including AP and CCP.
This school provides a fantastic range of classes and great academics, as well as competitive Division I athletic programs. There is a wide range of activities and a huge student body.
Jackson School for the Arts, a program within Jackson High School is what really made my four years worth it.
As a student, there wasn't much opportunity to move up academically. There is a lot of importance on a football team that isn't that good. Overall, what I'd expect.
The level of education was outstanding. It’s a personable school and everyone is right by your side to help you succeed.
Jackson High School has incredible facilities, including a beautiful building, has excellent teachers and provides a huge range of classes to choose from.
I came from a broken home to live with my mom and my grades used to be really bad until I came to Jackson high school they got me on an iep and have been helping ever since
The most amazing and calm atmosphere is located in Jackson Township. The place where my first experience overseas took place was quite astonishing. I loved it ever since.
I like how advanced our school is and how they strive to always be the best. We always put acedemics first and sports are a huge part of our township too. We are always cheering on our fellow peers.
Growing up in Jackson made me feel connected to so many people on whole new levels. The high school offers so many varieties of choices and prepares you well for college. Our motto, "Striving for Excellence" truly does have an impact on the not only our school, but our community as well.
Start Your Review of Jackson High School
I moved to Jackson to start off my sophomore year. The transition was very hard, but I was very welcomed by Mrs. Gillette, my guidance counselor. The kids at the school can be hard to get used to, but you'll find that at every school. The building itself is astonishing, a brand new building with an amazing janitorial staff. The rules, dress code and principals are something to get used to. Overall, I enjoyed my Jackson experience.
The best part about Jackson High school is that there is an arts school here. Jackson School for the Arts was the best experience ever for me!!
I feel that JHS really has prepared me for college from its supportive staff to the rigorous academics and unending extracurricular options. The school is by no means diverse (all white and generally upper middle class) but I have found the student culture to be nice, especially in the band.