Jackie Mae Townsell Elementary School Reviews

Townsell offers many clubs and programs for students. The staff members are very caring and helpful to students.
Townsell is an amazing school for all students. My students love coming to school every day! We do projects and experiments that the students are interested it. All of the teachers are amazing and are very involved in the school and their students.
The teachers and administration at Townsell Elementary are focused on students' success and well being. This is one of the best schools I have ever been a part of.
Start Your Review of Jackie Mae Townsell Elementary School
I've never worked with a more caring and loving group of teachers in my career. There is a diverse student population that brings all races, background and people together for a common goal. I wouldn't want to be working anywhere else for an Elementary!
The teachers are awesome! They love the kids and work so hard to get every child where they want to be. The office staff is so sweet. They are so helpful and nice.
This school is a wonderful school. The teachers care about the students. Office staff is great! I have had a wonderful experience with this school!
The teachers in this school are awesome! They care about the students holistically. This school is also very diverse which is good for students because they get a chance to interact with students from different backgrounds and cultures and learn more about each other. I like that they offer extracurricular activities for students such as basketball, broadcasting, Destination Imagination, and choir. I should add that Townsell is a very safe and clean school. The teachers are the best part about Townsell!
Townsell Elementary is a place where students and staff feel safe. Parent involvement is high and the teachers are very dedicated.
The faculty and staff at Townsell are always finding ways to include parent involvement and help the students feel comfortable and happy coming to school.
The teachers are great! The office staff is so nice and amazing. The school has a lot of technology that I can also use with my baby at home.
para mi es una escuela excelente. Excelentes maestras, programas para los ninos aprendan. yo tengo varios anos con transfer para townsell porque me gusta mucho la escuela. y siempre los programas educativos para los ninos son excelentes.