Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Izard County Consolidated High School is an above average, public school located in Brockwell, AR. It has 162 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 5 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Izard County Consolidated High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B35 Students
- grade B minus26 Students
- grade A minus16 Students
- grade B+14 Students
- grade B14 Students
- grade B11 Students
- grade C+9 Students
- grade B8 Students
- grade A7 Students
- grade C+7 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responses
- Pep rallies25%
- Spirit Week25%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,973 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Schools like Izard County Consolidated High School
- grade B+Salem High School
- Salem School District, AR
- Rating 3.91 out of 5 47 reviews
- grade BCalico Rock High School
- Calico Rock School District, AR
- Rating 3.13 out of 5 8 reviews
- grade B minusMelbourne High School
- Melbourne School District, AR
- Rating 3.94 out of 5 16 reviews
- grade C+Viola High School
- Viola School District, AR
- Rating 3.27 out of 5 15 reviews
Izard County Consolidated High School Reviews
Rating 3.5 out of 5 34 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
The Izard County school district is like one big family. You know everyone and everyone knows you. You nod and smile to people as they base in the hallways. You make conversation with everyone you’re in a room with. The teachers are kind, funny, and do such a great job helping and reaching out to the students. The administration is always constantly looking out for the students. They’re always finding ways to improve the lives of our students at school. The rest of the staff make sure the school stays clean, they make sure we’re fed, they make sure we have a good outlet to tell our feelings too. Izard County isn’t just a school district. It’s a family and a home.
It is a very strong school academically and athletically. Lots of school activities to choose from. It has won the state championship in boys basketball and runner-up in state quiz bowl this year plus won a junior high regional in chess. Also many award winning activities such as livestock team, band, choir, and a Biomedical Sciences Program.
the students are nice to students when they are new to that school then they slowly go away from that new person the teacher a good they try to help the students when they are having trouble with something if the students need help on something and they are in a different class then the teacher will try to help help that student they are very different kind of teacher i ever had in any other school but if i ever have to move schools then i'm going to be mad and i know that if i need to reach out to any of the teacher they will help me throw it i know because it has happened the they alway give you time to do your work in there class but some teachers give you more then plenty of time to do your work and they try to do there best to let everybody past there class because they know what they can do the don't try to make it hard on and anybody because the teachers are that nice if they students have to have more time to do something they will give you extra time to do it to finish it.