Ivy Preparatory Academy at Gwinnett Reviews

e! The teachers are tasked with a pretty difficult job with teaching kids that are below average to exceeding. Despite that struggle and the time commitment she has remained steadfast in ensuring that each girl is successful. Are there issues, of course, as with any public school. However, the vision of this school is evident. I agree with what others have said, parent involvement is key for any school to be successful. If you are looking for a great alternative to what Dekalb, Fulton and APS has to offer Ivy Prep is a great choice. If we could get more families that are like-minded the more successful this school will become.
If there was something going on the staff and administration came immediately.
When I went there the only sports were basketball and cheer leading. We also had art club, beta club, math club, and many others. The most popular were art club and basketball.
Start Your Review of Ivy Preparatory Academy at Gwinnett
I loved Ivy Prep. I feel like the school really did prepare me for college. I had some bad experiences with a couple of the teachers but it was nothing too bad.
I had a great experience with the teachers. Obviously not all were great but most of them were.
The teachers at this school are beyond amazing they are just great. They are all very helpful, caring and loving.
My overall experience here is amazing. They teacher are outstanding. They make it easy to learn an make us like coming to school and learn. This school is very different from other school. For starters they are an all girl charter school, which there are good and bad advantages from that. If i had to start all over i would most definitely choose this school again. I am greatly benefiting from this school.