Itineris Early College High School Reviews

Itineris Early College High School is my second home. At Itineris Early College High school We have an amazing teacher. Who is willing to go out of the way to make you smile. Their take time out of their day to listen to what their students have to say. And they help their student to solve the problems. At Intineris Early College High School. We are not only a school, we are a family.
I loved the school environment. It was a great place to learn. Teachers were very invested in our learning and took time to understand each of us.
The school is great, the teachers and staff are always willing to help out the students. The other students are very inclusive and are their to learn. There is also a lot of diversity at the school.
Start Your Review of Itineris Early College High School
I loved the teachers, they are nice and want to help you succeed. The atmosphere is great. The students there actually want to learn which makes it a good learning environment.
It offers a lot of concurrent enrollment courses, but there are barely any clubs, and no sports. I'd really like it if the school could balance these things out more.
I loved my experience at this school. It has an amazing environment, amazing teachers, and educated students. I also enjoy how it is enveloped with the state community college making it easy to take concurrent and early enrollment classes. You practically know everyone in the school because it's so quaint. It's also convenient to have one on one conversations with your teachers.
It is a great school where students can easily earn college credit and high school credit at the same time.
I love Itineris! I love the small environment classroom and I love how I can always get help from my teachers.
I attended this school during my last few years of high school. I decided to join because I wanted a more challenging education, something more than normal high school.

Overall, I found the experience to be quite positive. You are given more freedom than a regular high school. They allow you to manage your own schedule, your own classes, and decide what to do with your free time.

One of my favorite aspects of this school was the opportunity to take college courses right there in the building. They even had a lab for classes that required special equipment and safety standards.

The school was very adamant about college preparation. They provided counseling, advising, and a mandatory class about college preparation where you learned about the various aspects of college life, and the skills required to succeed.
It's a good school for college readiness. However, if you are looking for clubs and sports, this is not the school for those types of people. The school has a program in which it is partnered with Salt Lake Community College. This program allows students to take classes at SLCC. I can't say anything about the food since I haven't tried it. The teachers do help you learn and are willing.
I loved my experience at Itineris Early College High School! It has a great environment, amazing teachers, and very smart students. I also love how it is integrated with Salt Lake Community College making it very easy to take concurrent and early enrollment classes.
The teachers are amazing and you can have one on one time with them if you need it. The classes are small and you have a lot of opportunities to get ready for college and get college credits.
I love the smaller learning environment and more one-on-one attention with you teachers. Everyone knows each other and it feels like we're all family. I really like most of the teachers, they really try to engage the students and teach according to our individual learning styles. I love that Itineris offers many college courses, and they are right on campus, so you don't have to worry about traveling back and forth too much. However, they don't have any sports, music or many after school programs except HOSA, FBLA, and NHS.
I came into Itineris sophmore year and did not completely know what to expect. It was really intimidating going to school that expects you to be at a college level to help prep you for college. It was tough at first but in the end I've realized how important the skills I've been learning are for me to go to school and get a job.
This is an incredible school. The teachers really get to know the students and the classes are engaging and challenging.
The teachers really try to take the time to connect with the students. The classes are academically engaging and challenging.
The teachers are very well educated, and know their material. And the students give the school a very friendly and warm environment.
Start Your Review of Itineris Early College High School
Itineris Early College High School has been a rewarding journey. It's main goal throughout our education is for college readiness. I have learned discipline and education responsibility throughout my experience. Also, the close-net teacher and student community provides a thriving environment. Overall, my experience was not just a high school experience, but a high school and college experience.
The faculty works with you to help you reach your goals, and the professors are incredibly knowledgeable. I was able to take a multitude of concurrent college courses through SLCC for dual credit and graduate with my AS degree prior to high school graduation.
I really liked how advanced all the classes were and how involved our vice principal is in all the students lives.