Itineris Early College High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-187 Students
- B+107 Students
- B-106 Students
- B-63 Students
- B61 Students
- A-56 Students
- A+46 Students
- B-38 Students
- C+23 Students
- B-16 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 60 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Itineris Early College High School Reviews
Review Itineris Early College High School
I have overall enjoyed my time at Itineris. I would rate it five stars, but for some of the teachers, and the massive overload of homework. I distinctly remember spending 8+ hours a day for the first few days of Christmas break last year on homework for one class - and I wasn't even behind! In an attempt to better prepare you for college readiness, the teachers load you with homework, and then still expect you to spend time doing service and extracurriculars. If you got to bed before 11:00, you were considered lucky.
I went there when they were located on the SLCC campus. The goal on paper was to get each student college credit through concurrent enrollment, but I felt like the real goal was to get us as prepared for college in every possible way, credits included. Thanks to the care of the faculty and staff, I graduated with an AS degree and was able to walk as if I was like any other full time college student, before I had even graduated from the high school itself! It was small, and everyone was friendly. There weren't cliques or any drama, and education went forward.
Before I came to Itineris, I was in a public school in Texas. My parents moved my family to Utah in my Senior year. So far, Itineris has been wonderful and the teachers and students are really accepting and helpful. Itineris has also helped me so much with my education because it is an early college high school. I have had experiences with college classes and I believe that will really benefit me for when I graduate high school. The only thing that I think needs to be changed is that there needs to be more advertising about the school.