Itawamba Agricultural High School Reviews

Itawamba Agricultural High School is a laid back and comforting high school. The teachers are intelligent and nice. The classes are smaller so you get personal connections with your teachers, and it is also easy to make new friends. It is not uptight and strictly business. They like to have fun. One thing I would change is the racism. It is predominantly white, and the racism is noticeable.
At IAHS my child has had the chance to grow as a person and really apply herself. She has worked really hard and the teachers have really helped shape her as a student. She loves IAHS because of the caring staff and the chance to push herself to do her best.
My experience so far was quite chaotic, but my classes were fairly challenging. The food was fairly decent. Most of my teacher's did a very good job of explaining and teaching harder lessons. The teacher's were not very biased about religion or politics however. If they had a certain opinion you knew it. Otherwise, very good school to attend.
Start Your Review of Itawamba Agricultural High School
IAHS has exceeded my expectations of high school tremendously. I would definitely recommend this high school to anyone.
I enjoyed my experience here. I have some awesome memories. The administration and faculty of the school are very inspirational and have had a good impact on my life.
Not very academically challenging, and the classes barely prepared me for anything. Made perfect scores in every class and took an act prep which was a useless class that didn’t help. The only good things are the teachers, food is not good, and things are chaotic when an event happens.
I love my school in Fulton,MS. Itawamba is a great learning environment and the teachers are very motivated to help their students. I have been involved in scholars bowl and this has helped me to learn so much over the years. Itawamba Agricultural High school exhibits a strong learning environment and I am proud to call it my home town school.
I have been in Itawamba Schools (IAC and IAHS) and I’ve never seen a group of teachers be so willing to help their students succeed in academics more than them! They go out of their way even outside of school to help their students get the best education!
Most of my teachers were very personable and understanding. They tried their best to push me to do my best and be involved in things that were going on. One thing I would change would be opportunities for more students to be involved.
I really enjoyed the block system and the group activities. The teachers in my classes were very kind and interested in helping students do their best.
IAHS is an average high school. They have many amazing teachers and the students are very well behaved to some extent. However, there are only a handful of clubs to join. The school's focus seems to lean more towards sports than academia like in any small town.
So far my experience at Itawamba Agricultural High school has been pretty good. Educational wise I feel as thought the teachers really push you as far as you can go and want to see you succeed.
This school offers great academic courses that are not available at other schools in this district with a variety of classes and sports to choose from. School spirit is through the roof and the staff and teachers are amazing.
IAHS is a great school that is full of fantastic academic and sport opportunities. It is a place where everyone comes together and tries their hardest to be th best that they can be.
My experience to Itawamba Agricultural High School was very optimistic. The teachers are always willing to help their students if they are struggling in their course. Not only are the teachers willing to help the students in their course, they are also willing to help further their education. I know that is their job to help further our education but if one of their students couldn't afford to go to college they would find a way for them to go by helping them fill out as many scholarships as possible.
I met a lot of great people through high school that I continue to be friends with, even through college. The location isn't the best, and the nearest city is disappointing and 30 minutes away. The school itself is supposed to be ranked highly among other state high schools, and it prepared me fairly well for college academic-wise.
My four years at Itawamba Agricultural High School have been awesome. The teachers care about you. There is a wide range of subjects to choose from. They truly prepare you for your college experience.
Start Your Review of Itawamba Agricultural High School
My experience at Itawamba Agricultural High School has been extraordinary. I transferred here my sophomore year, and I have loved it ever since.
It's hard for me to actually view this from a perspective of someone who doesn't dread school daily. Although, I've tried to look past my bias, I do not enjoy school. I am sure it's school in general, not just mine. I wish all schools were different. I wish we could pursue actual interests, be able to be ourselves, be around efficient teachers, and have more freedom as people instead of being viewed as potential test scores.
When I went there there was rarely a fight, or any bullying.