Ischool High at the Woodlands is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Conroe, TX. It has 274 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 27 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
3232 College Park Dr
Conroe, TX 77384
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+40 Students
- A+38 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-28 Students
- A25 Students
- A+23 Students
- B19 Students
- B16 Students
- B+14 Students
- B10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Ischool High at the Woodlands
- A-iSchool High at University Park
- Public School
- Houston, TX
- 39 reviews
- NGComquest Academy
- Public School
- Tomball, TX
- B+Tomball High School
- Tomball Independent School District, TX
- 307 reviews
- A-Oak Ridge High School
- Conroe Independent School District, TX
- 675 reviews
Ischool High at the Woodlands Reviews
I love it here! I will point out, however, that most people either hate it or love it. It mostly depends on what type of person you are. The teachers are mostly all amazing. There are tons of clubs to join and it's really easy to make friends whether you join clubs or not. They have all kinds of fun events throughout the year and most teachers have a classroom party before each vacation. There are also tons of seminars to help you learn about colleges.
Overall my experience at iSchool High at the Woodlands has been good. The school allows its students to take college classes and even receive their associate's degree before graduating high school. Because it is self-paced, it is a lot less stressful than regular public schools in this area; however, this can also be an issue. It can be very difficult for a student to stay on track in school work if they are not self-motivated.
Honestly, this school sounds good on paper, but in practice it's a mess. The school is so disorganized and the PTO barely does anything. I'm all about academics, trust me, but I still want to experience high school. ischool doesn't prepare me for university nor does it create a friendly enviroment. I like how you can get ahead in your grade, but this school didn't tell me I was so behind in my electives! I may be a senior by the core classes I take, but by my electives I'm still a sophmore.