iSchool High: Lewisville Reviews

I love how it's self paced. The school atmosphere is great, my graduating class only has seventeen people at the moment.
I graduated from iSchool in 2016 and I would say that overall it was a pretty good experience. They are very adamant in making sure that students are ready for college and have the knowledge on scholarships, applying to colleges, and how to work together in a group. However, they did not have any sports because it was a STEM-based institution.
I like the self pace learning environment. I also love how there are teachers available to assist me when I need help or am struggling in a particular subject.
Start Your Review of iSchool High: Lewisville
Coming from a big school that caused me to have a lot of stress, iSchool High of Lewisville was the best choice I had made. I am proud to have been a part of a loving STEM family. In the future I would like my kids to go to a STEM school, specifically iSchool.
I loved how personal the staff was with the students. The cared a lot about how you were doing and anything you needed help with they were there for you. The students also helped each other out and were unified.