I.S. 227 - Louis Armstrong Reviews

Amazing middle school. Very good teachers, they teach you a lot and prepare you well. They have many great things in the school and the kids in the school are smart because in my class 20 kids out of 32 got honor roll including me.
VERY SUPPORTIVE AND MOTIVATING ENVIRONMENT FOR STUDENTS TO GROW IN. TEACHERS ARE VERY HELPFUL AND STUDENTS ARE FRIENDLY WITH OTHER STUDENTS. BIG SCHOOL WITH MANY OPPORTUNITIES AND LONG LASTING IMPRESSIONS.
I will be a senior in this school this September. I have been here since the fifth grade and I couldn’t have asked for more from a middle school. The opportunities here are unlike any other. The teaching styles at this school are so unique and teachers make their goal to succeed with you but to make the journey into your success a joyous experience. I have been able to challenge myself in various ways at this and I can’t thank them enough for the successful path that they have lead me into! The people at this school will forever hold a special spot in my heart and and I couldn’t have imagined anything being different.
Start Your Review of I.S. 227 - Louis Armstrong
I have had no issues attending I.S. 227. It holds some great memories for me and I still have friends that I made there even though I am close to graduating high school. My favorite experiences would be how kind the teachers are and how much they want you to succeed, along with the wacky moments I would have with my best friends.