Iroquois Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Elma, NY. It has 841 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 97% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Iroquois Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A95 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-38 Students
- B+32 Students
- C+31 Students
- B-30 Students
- B30 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-27 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Iroquois Senior High School
- A-Lancaster High School
- Lancaster Central School District, NY
- 255 reviews
- A-Hamburg High School
- Hamburg Central School District, NY
- 191 reviews
- B+Alden Senior High School
- Alden Central School District, NY
- 153 reviews
- BWest Seneca East Senior High School
- West Seneca Central School District, NY
- 105 reviews
Iroquois Senior High School Reviews
I really love my teachers at my school, one thing I love about them is that they always take the time out of their busy schedules to help you with your problems and they hold review classes to prepare you for tests! They're also very knowledgeable on every subject and they strive to make you a better student. They also are clear in their teachings and their style of teaching is excellent and they always put a smile on your face each day.
I really enjoyed the students in my school. My graduating class had a great bunch of kids. As far as the school goes, I really do not feel they do as good of a job preparing us for college. Teachers and others do not push us to succeed unless you are in the top 10% of the class.
Iroquois is a pretty safe community, everyone knows everyone and we take it for granted. Security measures are pretty loose, because everyone just expects our community is not a community where anything bad could happen. Students respect each other, for the most part. There is very little bullying in this school. Students can be who they are without other students targeting them. Safety is usually not a concern, but the drug and alcohol use at this school, as other schools is more severe than anyone acknowledges. It should be addressed more, as should multiple sex partners, social media sexting and harassment. The high school nurse is great, but not so much in the middle school.