Iroquois Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Elma, NY. It has 737 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 97% of students are at least proficient in math and 96% in reading.
Iroquois Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-124 Students
- B-65 Students
- A-52 Students
- C+45 Students
- C+43 Students
- B43 Students
- B-38 Students
- B-36 Students
- B-35 Students
- A-35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Iroquois Senior High School
- ALancaster High School
- Lancaster Central School District, NY
- 277 reviews
- A-Hamburg High School
- Hamburg Central School District, NY
- 201 reviews
- B+Alden Senior High School
- Alden Central School District, NY
- 158 reviews
- B+West Seneca East Senior High School
- West Seneca Central School District, NY
- 115 reviews
Iroquois Senior High School Reviews
Iroquois High School is great academically. Many of the teachers are very helpful and easy to talk to. They volunteer their time to help students one-on-one or in groups. There are many extracurricular activities for students to get involved in, and lots to sports teams to join. However, the school itself could use some modern updating and an improvement in their technology/computers. Overall, this school is great and I would recommend it to anyone!
I've been in this district since I was in kindergarten and it has mostly always been a friendly environment. Could use more work on diversity, teachers, and academics. I look forward to seeing future change to the school after I graduate.
I really love my teachers at my school, one thing I love about them is that they always take the time out of their busy schedules to help you with your problems and they hold review classes to prepare you for tests! They're also very knowledgeable on every subject and they strive to make you a better student. They also are clear in their teachings and their style of teaching is excellent and they always put a smile on your face each day.