iQ Academy California - Los Angeles Reviews

IQ Academy k12 is a great school. I've been a student there for 4 years and have been very happy with my overall experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iQ Academy created an amazing high school experience for me. The teachers were really nice and taught me so much. The user interface was also really organized. I always knew how to access my courses, assignments and my grades. I loved going here and would recommend iQ Academy to anyone! :D
Students are in the comfort of their own homes
Start Your Review of iQ Academy California - Los Angeles
It's very difficult to get involved online
It's convenient but not always efficient
Teachers are more helpful than I've ever experienced
The school is great. Sometimes it glitches but that is alright. The counselors resume the process quickly and efficiently.
My Pre-Calculus teacher is absolutely fantastic! She helps me whenever I need help. She even schedules an extra time slot to go over some material that I need extra help on. She is the best of the best in teaching Pre- Calculus! :)
I've never been in a school where there was such a personal interest shown to me. Most of the teachers are willing to help and work with you to get to where you want. My homeroom teacher got me through the school year by always encouraging me and seeing how I was doing. Although it is online, there is a very personal feel.
I love going to online school, I'll admit that it gets lonely. but as far as school goes and homework, it's all on my time you know, i do have deadlines. but it's easier.
Everyone that I met as far as teachers and guidance counselors, they have all been great role models for me and have wanted the best for me, they each take the time to find out whats for the best for every student. They do speak on bullying, and they take it very serious. Attendance is also very important at my school.