Iowa Park High School is an above average, public school located in Iowa Park, TX. It has 505 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
1 Bob Dawson Dr
Iowa Park, TX 76367
Iowa Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B95 Students
- B-57 Students
- A-38 Students
- B+33 Students
- B27 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- A19 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Iowa Park High School
- B+Burkburnett High School
- Burkburnett Independent School District, TX
- 98 reviews
- B+Rider High School
- Wichita Falls Independent School District, TX
- 285 reviews
- A-Holliday High School
- Holliday Independent School District, TX
- 42 reviews
- BCity View Junior/Senior High School
- City View Independent School District, TX
- 24 reviews
Iowa Park High School Reviews
I transferred to Iowa park last year before my junior year started from a different High school with hopes things would be better and different while it started out that way I was later on secluded from most groups and have found it very difficult to make friends.I had to retake several classes I had already taken because they had the same class named differently. Same curriculum I had already learned and they didn’t have anything for me to advance on past that. It’s an if you’re in then you’re in and if you’re not than you’re just not and that’s too bad kind of thing. I don’t think it’s on purpose I think it’s mainly because it’s a small town and coming from a school of over a thousand where you could find a new club or group to be friends with in a matter of days and it didn’t matter if you went to school there before or not there was just too many people to notice.
Great school! The teachers and administrators are dedicated. Also great football team. I enjoy going to school here.
I like that many of the teachers are very kind and inspiring! The problem is that we don't have that many teachers, or some of our teachers are not as advanced as other schools. I wish that our school had AP courses available. The fact that there are only 100-200 students in each grade means that it is easier to bond with the teachers and you get more individual work.