Iowa High School Reviews

Since my first year at Iowa High School, it was really good. A lot of the teachers were very nice, patient, and helpful. The sports at Iowa (especially football) is amazing. Go Jackets!
Iowa High has strong ethical and policy standards that they constantly stress to all parents, students and staff. They are dedicated to providing a quality academic excellence and diversity atmosphere for all students. Not only do they prepare them for college but real life experiences as well. I personally salute each and every staff member/ personal in this school.
I can't wait to get out of this school !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start Your Review of Iowa High School
The clubs are very diverse. We have a FFA organization, Chemistry Club, Literary Club, and many others. In certain clubs, the commitment is impeccable; however in others, that is not the case. The most exciting thing to do is to participate in the sporting events because when the entire student body gets together to cheer on our school, it's the best feeling ever.
My reasons for this school being great is because my entire four years were a great experience. The entire staff at the school are very friendly. Thus making my experience a great one.
Some of the teachers are amazing, however others are not.
It's not a bad school. The people are nice, some of the teachers care, and it is an overall good atmosphere. The academics just don't cut it. People here often get lazy and lax including teachers in teaching and giving easy assignments. There's no real challenge.
The teachers try their best to make sure we succeed, but some don't really care if we retain the knowledge. It's all about getting us out.
There is a wide variety of courses.
The police and staff on duty, go above and beyond to make us feel safe.
The extracurricular activities helps develop us to become successful adults.
The staff at this school has been great.
Most of the teachers go out of their way to make sure you understand the work.
Favorite experience is when I got in National Honor Society.
I would say that the Education is GREAT! But, there are some days when we just sit in class and basically do nothing at all. I love learning so on those days I don't really like. I enjoy every person within the school because, they are very likable and are not rude. If I cold choose another school over this one I probably wouldn't only because, I have fantastic grades and great social people.
only thing good is the snacks
They do what they have to do
Start Your Review of Iowa High School
Some teachers are way better teachers than the other . THATS the difference
In order to come involved in the extracurricular opportunities here you have to want to do them. I am apart of link crew and i love it , the woman over is amazing and they have other things too like french club , literary club , ffa.
I have never been in the cafeteria at this school but i have never heard any complaints about it.