Iowa Connections Academy High School is a public, online school located in Anita, IA. It has 260 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 40 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Iowa Connections Academy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A11 Students
- A8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-3 Students
- B-2 Students
- B2 Students
- B2 Students
- A-2 Students
- B-2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Iowa Connections Academy High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Iowa Connections Academy High School Reviews
Iowa Connections Academy is a fantastic school. I have been attending this school for four years and I will be graduating in May. Throughout my time at Iowa Connections Academy, I have become more confident and outgoing. I have gained so much confidence in myself and with everyday things that I do. I would one hundred percent recommend Iowa Connections Academy to anybody. The staff is incredible and willing to help out with anything. The curriculum is very well put together and it covers a wide variety of topics throughout the units and courses. The material learned is very useful for everyday life. The teachers are very helpful with any questions from the lessons or questions just in general. Communication between teachers/students/parents is fantastic.
My favorite thing about IACA was the mass of opportunities that were available to me while still doing all my school at home! Time is extremely flexible and I was to do my studies and have a part time job on the side. Attending this school made me very self-motivated and it gave me the determination to accomplish my goals.
I am so happy to be attending Iowa Connections Academy. It is an online school that has been the best learning experience for me. The teachers are helpful and knowledgeable. The administrator of our school is a dynamic leader. I am thankful for Iowa Connections Academy because it is the best fit for me for high school.