Iowa Christian Academy Reviews

The teachers are absolutely amazing. They are definitely the reason that I am who I am today. The building itself isn't that great, as it has leaky ceilings and is always cold.
We have enjoyed the years we have been at ICA. Their KP and K programs are wonderful! The KP program is what kept us coming back! You should check it out!
The size of ICA really makes the school great. We are small enough that the teachers at ICA are able take the time to get to know their students and make sure that the students are excelling. The teachers care about each and everyone of their students. Students also get the chance to become really close with all of the classmates. Classmates and teachers feel like family. Another element that makes ICA so great is that the school consists from kindergarten to 12th grade. This allows for younger students to look up to the older students as well as gives older students the opportunity to work with younger students. There are several occasions when the older students assist younger students in different activities such as PE class or doing arts and crafts. Overall ICA is a great school to be at no matter what age a student is.
Start Your Review of Iowa Christian Academy
Iowa Christian Academy is a wonderful school for academics. They prepared me better for college than any other school could have. They have a decent music program. Their sports program seems to be the only thing they need to work on. Sports are starting to become the main focus on the school.
Iowa Christian Academy is a great Christian environment with a lot of teachers who care about the students' success. The people feel like family to me and it has been my home for a lot of years. The biggest draw back for me personally is the size of the school. I think high school would have been a better experience for me if the school was bigger, which would have meant more course options and overall more opportunities.
I really like the small classroom sizes. My oldest is in junior high and I have 2 in elementary. It's nice having everyone in one school.
The teacher are the best in the area. The teacher are the biggest reason this school is so great.
The school Administrater goes above and beyond making sure the students are ready for the future.
The college prep teachers are the best. Classes are challenging and the teachers really push the student to acheive.
They have good programs for baseball, basketball, and volleyball. If they don't have a sport students play with Dowling Catholic.
Great school nurse that stays on top of health issues at the school and needs of students.
the people are amazing, the food is terrible
The office staff and principal are amazing
there are VERY few extracurriculars or clubs
There isn't a good variety in class options
You really couldn't ask for better teachers
The food is not so great. we dont have any choices
Start Your Review of Iowa Christian Academy
Most students are to busy with homework for games
I really like our principle and we can approach her about issues we have. They also enforce the rules we have at ICA.
Its is not as bad because we are at a Christian school.