Iola-Scandinavia High School Reviews

Iola-Scandinavia High School is a wonderful school. I've learned so much though the different courses and I've made many new friends throughout all my years attending Iola-Scandinavia
Our school offers a very high level of stability and discipline. We have excellent teachers, and they put forth their best efforts to help make us successful students.
Iola-Scandinavia High School is an excellent school. It has teachers that are willing to work with you, and help you through any school troubles. There are a lack of clubs, and as far as budgeting goes we could be smarter with the priorities. However overall it is a great school.
Start Your Review of Iola-Scandinavia High School
It's alright here. But this school, despite all my friends being here, just doesn't feel like home. However, you've got awesome teachers and great students.
I'm very impressed with the quality of teachers at a small school. School can be easy for my son and his teacher called him out for not spending enough time on his writing—he was hurrying so he could get back to his reading. She pushed him to work harder because she knew he could do better. I really appreciate this effort to make him work. Some teachers would have just let him off with an easy A. I think he is better prepared for middle school and high school after this year.
My overall experience at this school has been great for the most part. This school has made me the person I am today. My experience at my school has not been easy, in fact, it has been quite a challenge. I have been stressed to the max, and I've felt like I've wanted to quit, but these obstacles have made everything easier. When it comes to extra-curricular activities, I have had the best experiences of my life at my school. I love the small-town environment here and how close I have become with my friends and teachers. If I had to choose a school all over again, I would choose the same school because of the amazing way it prepares its students for future education.
All of my teachers are very friendly and approachable. They are always willing to help and want the best for their students. Each teacher has different methods when it comes to teaching and grading, but overall, I am very happy with the staff at my school.
It's a very safe place with all the doors always locked.
It's a good family like community. Everyone cares about each other.
We have a very nice, high quality fitness and aquatic center.
We hold very high standards to all our students. The teachers, especially the math one works hard to help his students.
There's a lot of teachers who are willing to put in the extra effort to help students.
The teachers are very knowledgeable and open to students.
We have the hardest grading system in our district, so the students are always challenged.
This school is unique because there are always different learning tools.
The overall experience is normal. School is school, nothing too special.
There are lots of things students have access to.
Start Your Review of Iola-Scandinavia High School
The policies are all understandable and there isn't anything too crazy.
The cafeteria has very limited options and we have chicken or some sort of pizza thing everyday.
It's good food for the most part, however there aren't options.