Iola-Scandinavia High School is a highly rated, public school located in Iola, WI. It has 344 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Iola-Scandinavia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+21 Students
- A-15 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-10 Students
- B+7 Students
- B+7 Students
- A5 Students
- A+5 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Iola-Scandinavia High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Iola-Scandinavia High School
- A-Amherst High School
- Tomorrow River School District, WI
- 62 reviews
- B+Rosholt High School
- Rosholt School District, WI
- 25 reviews
- BWaupaca High School
- Waupaca School District, WI
- 91 reviews
- C+Weyauwega High School
- Weyauwega-Fremont School District, WI
- 37 reviews
Iola-Scandinavia High School Reviews
Iola-Scandinavia High School is an excellent school. It has teachers that are willing to work with you, and help you through any school troubles. There are a lack of clubs, and as far as budgeting goes we could be smarter with the priorities. However overall it is a great school.
It's alright here. But this school, despite all my friends being here, just doesn't feel like home. However, you've got awesome teachers and great students.
My overall experience at this school has been great for the most part. This school has made me the person I am today. My experience at my school has not been easy, in fact, it has been quite a challenge. I have been stressed to the max, and I've felt like I've wanted to quit, but these obstacles have made everything easier. When it comes to extra-curricular activities, I have had the best experiences of my life at my school. I love the small-town environment here and how close I have become with my friends and teachers. If I had to choose a school all over again, I would choose the same school because of the amazing way it prepares its students for future education.