Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Iola-Scandinavia High School is an above average, public school located in Iola, WI. It has 305 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Iola-Scandinavia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B37 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+24 Students
- B-15 Students
- B14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A9 Students
- B9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Iola-Scandinavia High School
- B+Amherst High School
- Tomorrow River School District, WI
- 69 reviews
- BRosholt High School
- Rosholt School District, WI
- 26 reviews
- B+Waupaca High School
- Waupaca School District, WI
- 103 reviews
- B-Weyauwega High School
- Weyauwega-Fremont School District, WI
- 40 reviews
Iola-Scandinavia High School Reviews
ISHS is a great school for a lot of reasons: athletics, academic support, and teacher accountability. But it also lacks many clubs and classes that I would have liked to see in my time there and also has no diversity. Drugs and vaping are a problem with a hefty chunk of the student body and bullying still happens even though it's not reported. I felt kept in the dark about a lot of options I could have taken regarding my academics. If someone in the counseling office or on the staff, doesn't think you can do it or looks over you, they don't do what they should to help you be as successful as possible.
Iola-Scandinavia High School is an excellent school. It has teachers that are willing to work with you, and help you through any school troubles. There are a lack of clubs, and as far as budgeting goes we could be smarter with the priorities. However overall it is a great school.
It's alright here. But this school, despite all my friends being here, just doesn't feel like home. However, you've got awesome teachers and great students.