The Midwest's most distinct academics are the particular ISI combination of the world's "gold-standard" curriculum, the International Baccalaureate, which all of our students complete, and the state of Indiana's only full language immersion program that features three language-track options - French, Mandarin, and Spanish - for students starting at 3 years old as well as English as a Second Language (EAL) support for international students in all grades.
With few rivals to our curricular approach nationwide, ISI is uniquely positioned to help students age 3 to grade 12 be Ready for the World Stage. No previous language studies are required for enrollment.
International School of Indiana Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A46 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
- Cost of LivingA-
- Good for FamiliesA+
International School of Indiana Reviews
My experience from the start to grade 6 was really good. My 7th-grade experience and on hasn't been the best. The first semester of grade 7 was normal but, as time went on everything felt a lot more stressful. I usually enjoyed going to school and not Summer break but, this year it was the opposite. Then my 8th-grade year started this year. Everything feels really boring.
I think ISI is overall great but, the elementary program and the middle year's program are most likely better than high school. My brother, who is in his first year of college after going to ISI for 15 years, recommends going to a different high school, as he regrets not taking his chance to go to a different high school.