International Leadership of Texas Arlington - Grand Prairie High School is a public, charter school located in Richardson, TX. It has 215 students in grades 9-10 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading.
International Leadership of Texas Arlington - Grand Prairie High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- A+42 Students
- B+38 Students
- A33 Students
- A-28 Students
- B+27 Students
- B+24 Students
- A+21 Students
- B+20 Students
- B19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
International Leadership of Texas Arlington - Grand Prairie High School Reviews
ILTexas AGPHS was amazingly memorable for me! Here I would spend tons of hours preparing for our test and training for different sports. The teacher made it feel like we were important to them especially when wanted to certain activities or projects. Unfortunately our school still needs lots funding to be able to do many more things like field trips, competitions, more robots for robotics, more cameras for audio multi media etc... aside from all of this the main reason why I loved my school was that I am part of the first ignagural graduating class which actually means that my graduating class wasn’t just a class it was more then that it is a family. We saw the worst in us but we also saw the best in us. Here we were taught to become great leaders of tomorrow but most importantly to always put others before self. This place is where we learned to be there for each other no matter what! For all of this not only will I forever be greatful but I will forever love you school.
I joined the school a little over two years ago as a 2nd semester sophomore. The school has opened up many opportunities that I did not receive at my previous school. It didn't take long for me to join the many activities they offered. I am now a senior getting ready to graduate in the next 6 months. I have had a wonderful and grateful journey with this school. The teachers are amazing because they actually want you to succeed so, they help you along your high-school journey. There have this one teacher in the science department who literally has a classroom full of animal, insect, etc that you would like to see
ILTexas AGPHS is a Charter school that gives the opportunity to prepare each student to become successful, the scholars requires each student to take Chinese, Spanish and an athletics and are treated as core classes. The budget of the school isn't much since the charter school is relatively new, which was a down side for us student's not having the best prep rallies and dances. Overall I've had great memories here.