Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Interboro Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Prospect Park, PA. It has 1,086 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 64% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading.
Interboro Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-178 Students
- B120 Students
- A+107 Students
- A-100 Students
- C+77 Students
- B75 Students
- B-70 Students
- A56 Students
- A+55 Students
- C+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Interboro Senior High School
- A-Concord High School
- Brandywine School District, DE
- 214 reviews
- BRidley High School
- Ridley School District, PA
- 285 reviews
- A-Haddon Township High School
- Haddon Township School District, NJ
- 104 reviews
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township School District, NJ
- 119 reviews
Interboro Senior High School Reviews
Overall the school is decent. Teachers are great as well as the athletics. However, building is very outdated, technology is obsolete, and the library is gone. One can do very well if they are willing to learn! The teachers are very dedicated!
Interboro High School is an extremely diverse school. There's no bullying going on, and the teachers are all really helpful and friendly. They will treat you like you're their own child, and make sure you're getting the help you need. The school administrators all keep the students in mind when coming up with plans for tests, or for fun events. One thing I would like to see change is the availability of languages to learn. We used to have German, Latin, French, and Spanish. Recently we only have the love languages, Spanish and French. My favorite was German, and Latin is such an important language to learn. As someone who wants to pursue a career in linguistics, I feel it is important for their to be more languages to choose from.
Personally I had a very good experience at Interboro. There are many clubs and sports that make it easy for students to get involved in at school, and if they would want to start a club they are able to with ease. I have been and am still involved in many clubs around the school. There are many kinds of music/ band classes and clubs and a couple of art clubs and teachers who care and get to know their students, many of them offering help to any who may need it. We are prepared for college by being able to take AP courses and take night classes at a community college. The food has improved a lot over the four years I have been here and the bathroom vaping needs to stop, bu other than that I have had a largely enjoyable time here.