Interboro Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Prospect Park, PA. It has 1,144 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 80% in reading.
Interboro Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A137 Students
- B89 Students
- A-84 Students
- A+81 Students
- B-62 Students
- B53 Students
- B-51 Students
- A43 Students
- A+42 Students
- B-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Interboro Senior High School
- AConcord High School
- Brandywine School District, DE
- 176 reviews
- BRidley High School
- Ridley School District, PA
- 262 reviews
- B+Haddon Township High School
- Haddon Township School District, NJ
- 94 reviews
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township Public Schools, NJ
- 109 reviews
Interboro Senior High School Reviews
There is a small amount of population among the students that just do not care about high school. Although, all schools have some aspect of this Interboro's is just large enough to be whispered and heard about. However, I love Interboro and am proud to be a student there regardless of the looks of the school, of its negative attributes and stereotypes. Beyond this small population, Interboro students are the most caring and hard working students out there. Ivy League students that will continue on to be doctors, lawyers, politicians, and do fantastic things in life. We are the most passionate, most ambitious, most determined students that most schools cannot compare to.
Interboro High School is mainly filled with people who do not take school seriously. People smoke in the bathroom, yell in the halls and cafeteria, disrupt classes, and are rude to the teachers. Half of the people who go to the school get suspended every other week. I want to leave this school to be with others who appreciate learning and are appropriate.
Most teachers really try to connect with their students and make sure that they understand the topics and could connect them to situations outside of school. The teachers and staff truly care about the wellbeing of their students and many of the students are extremely welcoming and friendly, making friend groups easy to fit into. Many of the honors and advanced placement classes are challenging and lots of hard work but well worth it in the end.