Inter-Lakes High School is an above average, public school located in Meredith, NH. It has 327 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Inter-Lakes High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-39 Students
- B-35 Students
- A+21 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- B10 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Inter-Lakes High School
- B+Plymouth Regional High School
- Public School
- Plymouth, NH
- 86 reviews
- B+Moultonborough Academy High School
- Moultonborough School District, NH
- 31 reviews
- BGilford High School
- Gilford School District, NH
- 82 reviews
- C+Newfound Regional High School
- Newfound Area School District, NH
- 63 reviews
Inter-Lakes High School Reviews
My overall experience with ILHS has been pretty good, with a few minor complaints. While this school has great resources and wonderful staff, math and science gets priority, leaving anyone interested in art, history, or music in the shadows.
They weren't very understanding of my situation when I had no internet. Rather than allowing me to submit paper copies of assignments that other students did on the computer, I was often forced to stay late at school for weeks at a time in order to finish assignments on school computers.
This school has some really fantastic staff members and teachers, and also some so-so teachers. We've had both great experiences and frustrating experiences. It's a small community, where parents and students know each other and support each other. Overall, a good experience for us and our children.