Integrated Arts & Technology High School Reviews

I would like to change teachers interactions with the kids living in poverty. One thing I did like was some teachers was supportive of students.
I have been attending Integrated Arts and Technology since 7th grade and overall i like it a lot. I like that we actually have a smaller school. I like that overall each kid have been able to build a relationship with majority of their peers. One thing I would have like to see change was the way the school went about giving out consequences. I feel that some things was just unnecessary like the way are vice principal gave out ISS or OSS based on his mood.
Everything is okay nothing is perfect, there is room for improvement.
Start Your Review of Integrated Arts & Technology High School
Lots of clubs/athletics and fun things to engage in after school. Most popular are the varsity volleyball, basketball and softball games.
My overall experience at this school has been a roller coaster; many ups and downs. This school is unique because it's diverse, technology based and an expedition school.
There are some teachers that are more strict than others. They often have better class rules and grading policies. Overall,the teachers are great and easy to contact during school, after school and even on the weekends.