Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+34 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+6 Students
- B-5 Students
- A+4 Students
- A+4 Students
- A-4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B3 Students
- A-3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review InTech Collegiate High School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
InTech Collegiate High School Reviews
Review InTech Collegiate High School
ICHS's small size allows for the creation of a close, community-driven environment, in which students and faculty alike can easily develop professional relationships. The faculty at the school are professional, approachable, and well-versed in their respective subjects, making them a very high-quality team. Students come from a wide range of ethnic, political, and social backgrounds, but are exceptionally cordial with one another, and conflict between students is rare. The most significant area in which the school is lacking is in its student resources--due to its small size, ICHS employs only two counselors, one specializing in academic matters and one in personal matters. Due to this, the academic counselor often tries to take on personal matters as well, but is ill-equipped to do so. The school's lack of adequate resources in crisis counseling may be a factor in the suicides of two students attending in the span of four years.
Intech is a very advanced school in technology, math, and science. The curriculum is very rigorous and challenges students to increase education, not just during school hours or when doing homework. All students are given the same opportunities. This means that, in some cases, freshmen can learn the same things as seniors and even take some of the same classes if so desired. It is not uncommon for sophomores and seniors to consult each other for homework help in a class they share. Teachers create many opportunities for tutoring and encourage peers to help each other rather than consult the administration for help or answers.
Teachers here are amazing! They are more than willing to help if you need it. Most of them are willing to come in early or stay after late if needed. In particular, Mr. Ashcroft is very good. He will stay as late as needed and helps in many subjects including math, engineering, and physics. Dr. Kawamura is also very willing to help. She is open to students before and after school but not during lunch. All of the other teachers are also there before, after, and during lunch but these two teachers are notably the most helpful.