Inspire Charter Schools Reviews

The school offers many opportunities for kids of all grades, K-12. All the staff are wonderful and very helpful.
I liked that it was very free moving and flexible. You got to pick the classes you wanted to take, and they would pay for school supplies and most materials for the classes you selected.
I absolutely love Inspire! The staff is so amazing and helpful and it's just an overall great environment to be in. The online classes are really well and all the teachers are great at what they do. It's fun and makes school something to look forward to.
Start Your Review of Inspire Charter Schools
So far I have enjoyed my senior year at this charter school. I only became a student here because I wanted to take classes at Bakersfield college for my dual enrollment I have been doing since 2014. This entire year I feel like has been giving me a chance to experience what it means to take responsibility in college more and to be more independent as I traveled and managed all my classes and work for the first time. My overall experience with this school would be a four out of five stars because I believe that there should be more student teacher involvement not only through email but with more voice call.
This is a great charter school for independent teens who have work or social issues. Positive culture, administration cares about staff & families, well organized, realistic Special Education caseloads, better pay than comparable online charter schools. So far, I'm very happy with Inspire after working at other online charter schools. Most of the other staff I talk to are happy as well.
I really enjoy going to Inspire. I don't actually attend the on-campus classes but I love the opportunities I have and how they make it easy for me to get the best education, for me. They are good at communication and I love the HST's. Such a good school! 10/10 recommend!