Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepNG
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Inspire Charter Schools - Central is a public, charter school located in Fresno, CA. It has 1,800 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 32 to 1. According to state test scores, 16% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Inspire Charter Schools - Central Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A4 Students
- B3 Students
- B-3 Students
- A+3 Students
- B3 Students
- A-3 Students
- B2 Students
- B2 Students
- C2 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Inspire Charter Schools - Central Reviews
Inspire Charter Schools Central is accommodating to both the collaboration of the students/parents. The teachers are extremely friendly to the needs of the students, regularly available for communication/meetings, and overall friendly. The school will meet with the parents/students routinely for the purposes of ensuring their career track can be met with their chosen classes/courses. This can include advertising work studies, dual-enrollment, extracurricular clubs, leadership opportunities, etc... Essentially, the school will do its upmost best to arrange the student's schooling schedules according to their future interests, provide necessary feedback, supply the appropriate technical support, and plan out the appropriate schooling activities. The student is comprised of students from multiple diverse backgrounds, regularly communicated with the parents, and has maintained well-cleaned facilities for activities/clubs.
I transferred here halfway through high school. It was so good, 5 of my friends did too. And their siblings. There are many options to fit a range of learning styles. Whether you prefer to be in class with a teacher, learn online from video courses, or do it the old fashioned way with just you and a textbook (and a parent to make sure you're doing work :) there're options for all. If a parent wants, they can even create their own class, but with the all the options, I doubt anyone needs to. One of the best parts is their education enrichment program. They provide funds to families to be used for enriching student's education. Expenses have to be approved, but it's great to buy materials and field trips with. Also a nice thing is that with California laws, you can still take part in local public school activities. I did choir this way, and I had friends attending Inspire who did musicals and Varsity sports at local high schools. Overall, a great school and I highly recommend it!
I like Inspire Charter Schools because it gives me the freedom to work at my own pase. I have a chronic illness that sometimes makes me unable to complete school work when I’m in pain but at Inspire Charter Schools I can do my school work on days when I don’t have pain and have no consequences if I can’t work when I do have pain. I have been able to take classes that interest me and have been able to decide what I want to be when I’m older.