Inola High School is a public school located in Inola, OK. It has 418 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Inola High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A70 Students
- C+58 Students
- A46 Students
- B44 Students
- B29 Students
- A27 Students
- B26 Students
- C+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- B20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Inola High School Reviews
Inola High School has great teachers who informs students about life and education. I feel like everybody would like to have a chance to change the world or somebody's world but what I would like to change in this school is how these unappreciated teachers and staffs are paid. They are just like any hard-working doctors, business people, investigators, and celebrities. Ever since time started, every child, animal or human, has had a teacher by their side teaching them something that will benefit their future. It can be a coach, a musician, and if you're creative enough, yourself.
Being a senior at Inola, I’ve really gotten to know the school. I love that it has small class sizes and how well I’ve gotten to know my peers because of it. Resources such as a brand new STEM lab and laptops for classrooms has really aided in my learning experience, especially this year. The staff is working hard to ensure we understand what we’re being taught and have given me a reason to miss high school when I graduate and move on to college.
I loved every second at Inola High School. The school is very small, so you knew everyone personally. The teachers were amazing. They wouldn't hesitate to help you if you needed extra tutoring. Unlike bigger schools, Inola let you be involved in multiple things at once.