Innovation Diploma Plus Reviews

This school offered a second chance to my son. For the first time I saw him excited to go to school and make a change.
This was the best high school during my experience. When ever I needed help the facility was right here to help me out. They provided me with a job until I finished school. Made sure I stayed up to date with my work and grades .
What I like about innovation ....is the way of teaching. Teachers encourage students to use all of their full potential. I have had many times where I felt like I was going to give up on graduating. Although principal storchan helped me out and said to me that you're only as good as you see yourself. I was motivated after that and even after he said that he still checked on students to see if they was making progress. In the end I graduated class of 2016 and am on my way to college. I wouldn't have had graduated or meet so many great people if I hadn't gone to innovation diploma. I highly recommend it .
Start Your Review of Innovation Diploma Plus
none had kids in the school that didnt want to do anything
teachers,guidance counselors,and facilities are good but bad principal
kids do not what to do nothing
I liked the school but it wasn't high on their exceptions. not that I blame them.
They had the right attitude but the students didn't/
Eh... we had rules but they were rarely followed.