Inlet Grove Community High School Reviews

I like the students there. How they mind there own business there’s not really any bullying going on. I love the teachers there, none of are bad at teaching. They care about you and your grades, they want to see you succeed. Although, a few adults administrators don’t really care about the teachers or students. The building is very old which makes the environment uncomfortable to be in at times.
Well I am at inlet grove they try there very hardest to make sure is students pass and are ready to go to college
It’s an “A” school and it has many academys that teach students things quicker than other schools would. My only issue is the constant serving of the same foods every week and the school cleanliness.
Start Your Review of Inlet Grove Community High School
It’s very small and with this anyone can know all their classes. The teachers are there to help you can find multiple ways in which they can help you. They provide 8 classes per year and can involve you in Dual enrollment and Early Admit
I like how our classes are mainly honor classes. I also like how we have 4 classes for half a year so we can study on four classes, not on like 7 or 8 classes.
Inlet Grove has helped me through deciding what my career path is. Before Inlet I was very indecisive on what I wanted to be and was very scared of what was to come. I love my school and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. The staff is amazing and always helpful and are also helpful in real life situations if I could give Inlet more than 5 stars I would.
What I like about Inlet Grove is that the teachers, councilors, etc care about our education. They offer opportunities that help will most likely help you in the future. What I would like to see change is the environment overall, I would like to see a safer environment for current and future children.
Inlet Grove is a great school for opportunity. The teachers are supportive and takes their time out to work with you one on one just so they can see you succeed. There are plenty of careers for you to choose through so you can find out what best fits you and what makes you happy. There is plenty of clubs, sports, and activities that you can become apart of if you want to be interactive with the school and have school spirit. Its a small school so its easy for you to find your way around and have meetings with you councilors.
It's a small charter school and most may not think much of it but the schedule prepares you for the world beyond (aka college) and the average school population is so small that everyone knows everyone. Creates a nice atmosphere. Met some of the greatest people in my life there. Cafeteria food sucks though, but the Culinary program there is amazing.
this place is awful there are fights every other day and the teaching is not as good as it needs to be in gym they push you even with asthma they don't let you stop to take a break and the food is terrible
It has a variety of career programs that are taught be teachers who've actually worked in those fields. My experience there was generally a good one and I didn't have any major issues. They also offer a skipping program which was how I first got introduced to the school, by skipping the 8th grade.
My time at Inlet was marked by special friends that I still have to this day and special teachers that impacted a change in my life. I recommend this high school to other students wanting to start a profession early.
I moved to West Palm from Brooklyn about 4.5 years ago when I was in 7th grade. During the summer, Inlet invited me to skip 8th grade. This is by far the best school I've ever been to. They are helping me graduate a year early.
It was a long but fun adventure, love that it had the medical career because that is the path that I was looking for.
Inlet Grove is a good school as long as you get the right teachers, the good teachers are involved in the curriculum and make sure that each student understands. Inlet is a small school so you get to know the students and the teachers very well, which I think is a good asset of a school. one thin that i would like to see changed is the campus itself, it is an outdoor school which isn't in the best interest when your'e going to school in Florida and it is very hot and humid.
Although it doesn't have the most up to date equipment, Its truly a great school. The best part of the school also is that they give you the best advantages on your high school career.
The administration does not know what their doing. The CEO Ms. Banks is a money hungry old woman who does not care for the attending students. The school is poor, athletics department is trash, and the school buildings themselves are falling apart. Ms.banks illegally sells junk food in the media center hallway and makes academy teachers pay out of pocket for their own resources when the school should be funding them. The students there are highly disrespectful and the teachers and administration have no knowledge of what is being taught. The only reason why its an A /B school is because the students work their butts off in order to graduate because we have no other help besides other students who want to succeed.
Start Your Review of Inlet Grove Community High School
I made many kind friends even though I was very much so an odd person out. I did not feel very safe in the school. I had my phone stolen multiple times, even using extensive safety measures like a lock, etc.. I also had to transfer schools and I felt as though they didn’t prepare me for that. They’re curriculum was far different than my graduating school, even though they were in the same county. I had to play catch up my next 3 years. Although they gave me an opportunity to skip the 8th grade, in hidsight, I regret doing so.
I loved how effective the school's college preparedness is. The falsity truly takes the time to care for each and every student, making sure that the stay for track for a better education. 10/10 would recommend.
Although it is a charter school it consistently ranks among the highest graduation in the county. In excess of 90% of the students go on to higher learning. It is relatively small with approx. 650-700 students. It is a very family-oriented school where every faculty member knows the students names. The school spirit is excellent and overall they are very student-centered. The school has the only "skipper program" in the county; wherein students who have met the criteria set by the school can skip the 8th grade and go directly into the 9th from 7th. This sets a lot of students for dual enrollment and early admission into college.