Ingraham High School is a highly rated, public school located in Seattle, WA. It has 1,214 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 91% in reading.
Ingraham High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+261 Students
- B+122 Students
- B+72 Students
- A-68 Students
- A40 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- C+34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Ingraham High School Reviews
Amazing community, wonderful staff, awesome student body! I always feel so connected and involved. There are so many things to do whether that's get involved with a club, sports, or languages. Running start is als oa great program that is offered.
I have loved every second of attending Ingraham. Even as our student population grows, we retain the close-knit community of a smaller school. It is really the community of dedicated students, staff, parents, and alums that makes Ingraham so amazing. There is sincere support on all levels for every student, and the friendliness and kindness of the Ingraham community is unparalleled in any other high school environment that I have seen. The IB program is one of the focal points of this school, and as an IB diploma candidate I can vouch for the importance of this course. The IB program challenges students like myself, and is an important addition to Ingraham's academic programs.
Ingraham High School is an IB program school, with many classes available to take. I am a high school junior in the first year of IB, and all the teachers are very friendly. The classroom are big, with all of them equipped with smart boards and projectors. The newly remodeled forum area is great for lounging in between classes and lunch. The science building also has beautiful new equipment. The student life is great because there is a club for everything, and it's easy to create one. The sports at Ingraham are thriving, and the ultimate frisbee team is 11th in the nation.