Inglemoor High School Reviews

It's actually the worst. The people who go there, the admins, Becky in the counseling office, you name it.
Teachers there were great. It is an outside school which is not fun to have in the winter. In one class, one of our assignments was to plant a tree outside, which is something I had never done before. But our teacher was all about the environment and he made the class really fun and educational.
Inglemoor has is a place where everyone is accepting of each other and where students can really thrive. I have found that people really care about each other. Overall Inglemoor has been an awesome high school.
Start Your Review of Inglemoor High School
This school features strong academics if you are willing to go out for them. Students not in the IB program are neglected and the staff does little to respond to hate speech and slurs in the hallways (particularly against the LGBT community), though the school and district themselves are very inclusive and welcoming. Inglemoor has been a good fit for me but I know that it is difficult for many. Club culture is a disaster, since the block scheduling has made clubs into a joke, making student's college applications significantly less competitive. Your experience will vary based on what you put into the school and what you are willing to get out of it.
The teachers at Inglemoor are absolutely excellent, and it is one of the few schools to have the IB program. They do a good job of preparing you for college and with safety, sometimes to the point of being annoyingly prevalent. Apart from those it’s a fairly average school
Not a pleasant experience, I became a running start student to get out as fast as I could. The teachers were great but the lessons where awful along with the quality of equipment.
I have had a wonderful time at Inglemoor. It is very diverse and made me feel very welcome. The teachers and kids here are nice to me and treat me well. I play multiple sports and have begun the international baccalaureate program there which allowed me to venture out of my comfort zone.
Inglemoor contains a lot of good people that are well meaning, but there is also a lot of cheating and other bad things. I'm in higher level classes and there is definitely a divide between us and those in the standard classes. The cafeteria food is terrible, and the sports are horrible. The IB program is a joke and they don't have almost any AP classes. I take Running Start now, and it's the best because I don't have to be at the high school anymore.
Tremendous academic opportunities, as well as a wonderful variety of intense extracurricular activities. Competitive environment, especially in IB, but in a negative sense. Students are intelligent and care for their peers.
Inglemoor trains you for the skills you need in your higher education, not just academically. They have a wide range of extracurricular activities that appeal to many. Inglemoor excels in the sciences and arts. The community is welcoming and friendly, the staff is experienced and caring. My experience at Inglemoor High School was truly unforgettable.
I like the school diversity and the challenging classes they have that prepare you for college. How ever the school campus and facilities are very old and in poor condition
Inglemoor High School is a school with admittedly many good resources, and the staff and administration are constantly working to improve school experience and prepare its student body for college readiness. However, what’s on the postcard isn’t the reality. Inglemoor High School is underfunded, underemployed, and over-crowded. Inglemoor High School is poorly built. Inglemoor needs an upgrade to an all-indoor system. During the school year, the grounds are constantly covered in trash. The school’s few janitors already have their hands full with maintaining the campus. The average class size at Inglemoor High is thirty (30) students to a teacher. The quick students are left to their own devices, the unruly students steal most of the teacher’s attention, and a diffficult-to-impossible learning environment for the students that struggle with learning. There is no way in hell that any student can thrive in that situation. It’s a waste of potential.
The high school experience has been average so far, not too bad, but also not spectacular. Students here are real friendly and accepting, mostly we all stay in little friend groups but there's no need to be afraid of talking out of your comfort zone. Most the teachers are understanding and actually teach something that sticks in your brain. There are of course strict teachers regarding assignment turn in dates, other than that they are alright. I'd say that the lack of bathrooms is a definite problem, also it is an outside school in Washington which is really inconvenient since the weather is always wacky. So please renovate soon. There should also be a class level between regular and Pre-IB/IB because the regular can be a bit too s l o w, and getting into a Pre-IB class sometimes requires you to have prerequisites and actual IB doesn't start till Junior, Senior. Overall this is an okay to decent school, also just based on your experience here.
Overall, I've had a great experience at Inglemoor High School. The teachers really care about your success there and they are all extremely supportive of you if you have questions or are struggling with the content. All of the teachers' goals revolve around helping you become the best student you can and they're always willing to work with you outside of office hours. If I had to find one point of criticism, it would be that the counseling center is severely understaffed. We only have 4 counselors for around 1,800 schools, so even though these counselors are wonderful and are working their hardest, there simply isn't enough of them to get to know your counselor on a personal level.
I enjoyed my experience at Inglemoor High School very much. I was involved in sports and felt like it was above average in many areas. The classes and teachers were excellent because the teachers really made sure that you were reaching your full potential. I think that they are a very well rounded school with many students who are able to learn and grow successfully.
The overall Inglemoor High School experience is pretty good. Most teachers and staff are very nice and work hard in their position. Although there might be a few not so great teachers the programs in the high school, such as sports, DECA and music create a bond between the students. To add on, the IB program is really great for students to prepare them for college. This school welcomes everyone and shows that students can pursue what they work for.
Inglemoor is great. Teachers will always make time to help you when they can, or schedule a time that will work better for you. The food is good, and fun student clubs to be part of, and by the students .
Start Your Review of Inglemoor High School
Pros: Excellent IB Program. Teachers do care about you and your grades. Excellent facilities and they even have a planetarium thing.

Cons: In non-AP/IB classes, teachers don't seem to care about you at all. All they care about is your passing the class and graduating high school.
I love Inglewood High school , it is one of the best schools in my district. The teachers and administration work for the students and the well-being of the whole institution and it’s partcipants. The academics make the students to give their best and it is approached with excellence as well as , all rules are for the good of the students and are followed.
Teachers were amazing, especially those who taught AP. If it was not for them I would not have stayed all three years. Unfortunately our administration was awful, very incompetent in my opinion. I also feel there was way too much emphasis on IB and not enough on AP.