Industrial High School Reviews

My experience with Iisd is great. I came to highschool from private catholic school and thought it would be difficult in the transition. to my pleasant surprise it wasn't. I have mad exceptional friends with fellow students, educators and administrative staff. I have thoroughly enjoyed my high school years here.
Go COBRAS!!!!!!!
Industrial high school is amazing at academics and getting their students ready for college. Industrial is the stricter school in our district manly bevause of the academics
great school with great teachers. especially great sports program! I would definitely send my children here.
Start Your Review of Industrial High School
Industrial High School is an education oriented school. There main goal is to see there students succeed. I feel they have given me the best possible education to help me accomplish my future goals. My only complaint about the school is that some of the teachers leave after the first year at the school.
Industrial is a really good school educational and athletically. Teachers are really great and work really well with the students only thing I would change would to update some more of the school.
Overall this school is better at educating students than any other school in the area. I would like to see a few teachers retired to make the experience for the students better.
UIL and sports are very big here and the majority of students participate. The band is also very large for such a small school.
Very good experience here. I felt very prepared for college and developed adequate social skills for the work world.
The teachers here are very knowledgeable and are eager to help.
Industrial High School is a highly academic school with very good educators. I have enjoyed attending this school as well as being apart of the community through various activities.
Small school feel with a touch of family. Everyone knows everyone, if not, it wont take much time. School pride is strong with high academics provided. One-on-one teacher-student interaction is wonderful.
There is a semi-strict dress code that is easily adapted to and all of the school staff gets involved in everything plus, they are all helpful when it comes to scolarships.
The football team loses almost every game but, all other sports win most games and the lowest any of the teams have gone is playoffs(Area for sports that don't have playoffs).
The teachers at this school can adapt to each of their classes needs and most of them majored in more than on type of class; science, math, etc., because of this most teachers can help the students with almost any subject.
The extracurricular activities are of high standards, One Act Play goes to Regional almost every year and Band goes to State just as much. Plus, UIL academics goes to State every year in at least one event.
I still haven't graduated High School but, I have had a lot of out of school experience that I have been prepared for through my High School.
The fitness opportunities and athletics is the best in this area. Any sport you would want to play is offered here at Industrail with extremely good coachs who push and encourage through things one didnt know they could even do.
Start Your Review of Industrial High School
I feel as prepared as i could be for the real world
There are endless possiblities for extracurrculiar activies from FCCLA to Debate to Ready Writing. It is really a good school for one to attend if they have the chance to get in.