Indiana Connections Academy is a public, charter, online school located in Indianapolis, IN. It has 3,705 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 43 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Indiana Connections Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+101 Students
- A87 Students
- A+79 Students
- B-60 Students
- B+49 Students
- A-47 Students
- B42 Students
- B31 Students
- B+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Indiana Connections Academy Reviews
Indiana Connections Academy is a challenging, yet so beneficial school for learning and being interested at the same time! Teachers work with you quickly and provide great information and support when you need it. There are also many great clubs and opportunities for any student who attends Indiana Connections Academy. You can also create a career-focused, flexible schedule with Indiana Connections.
A great school with teachers just as great! The teachers go above and beyond to make sure the students are learning the material, and that they are succeeding. The course list is great with many different opportunities for the students. Even as an online school they offer many field trips and clubs, which is amazing for the students to be able to meet one another and get to know each other as well as their teachers.
I've gone to a public all my life so coming to a new environment of online school was difficult. I came in my sophomore year, and planning on finishing there because I love it so much! The teachers are very helpful, and for the most part, care about your education. I've had multiple teachers this year continue to keep in contact with me even after moving onto my junior year, to make sure I'm on track to get into the college of my choice. The school has a decent amount of electives to choose from, and more career-focused ones that will help you later on. Overall I would recomend online school to anyone.