Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities is a top rated, public, magnet school located in Muncie, IN. It has 321 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1.
Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A344 Students
- A+304 Students
- B+238 Students
- A-113 Students
- A+108 Students
- A+83 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+62 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.38 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.38 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.56 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Schools like Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities
- A-Yorktown High School
- Yorktown Community Schools, IN
- 97 reviews
- ABurris Laboratory School
- Public School
- Muncie, IN
- 65 reviews
- B+Wapahani High School
- Liberty-Perry Community School Corporation, IN
- 78 reviews
- B+Delta High School
- Delaware Community School Corporation, IN
- 82 reviews
Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and Humanities Reviews
I truly loved my experience at this school! There are so many amazing teachers there and I was frequently challenged intellectually as well as in terms of time management. Not only does it prep you for the academic stress of college, but, if you choose to be a residential student, it prepares you for living in a dorm without forcing you to be completely independent just yet. Note: Academy kids have to do sports, music, art, and P.E. through Burris if they want/need to do those things.
I absolutely love this school! The students are wonderful and, for the most part, genuinely want to be there. The teachers all really care about the students and want them to do well. The teachers are usually available to help. The supporting staff and SLCs are wonderful.
The Indiana Academy for Science Mathematics, and Humanities has provided the best opportunities for me! I have had access to classes here that I never would have at my old school. The cirriculum is challenging but it well prepared me for college! The teachers are amazing and professional in their courses! The only think I would change at this school would be the unorganization. The school can be unorganized with convocations and information.