Indian Valley High School is an above average, public school located in Gnadenhutten, OH. It has 489 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Indian Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-46 Students
- B-40 Students
- B17 Students
- A16 Students
- A-16 Students
- B16 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Indian Valley High School
- B-Claymont High School
- Claymont City School District, OH
- 81 reviews
- B-Garaway High School
- Garaway Local School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- B+New Philadelphia High School
- New Philadelphia City School District, OH
- 62 reviews
- B-Tuscarawas Valley High School
- Tuscarawas Valley Local School District, OH
- 56 reviews
Indian Valley High School Reviews
My experience at this high school has been amazing. The athletic events are fun and all students are involved whether that's playing in the band, sitting in the student section, being a cheerleader, playing in the games or making signs. The Pep Rallies get everyone excited and prepared to support the athletes. Spirit Weeks get everyone involved and wanting to participate in the school even if they can't attend the game. There are clubs like Art Club, Pep Club, Cyber Club, Movie Club and Student Council. There's something for everybody at my school. We are all like a family in this high school and I wouldn't trade it for anything. This is one of the best high schools you could attend.
I enjoy attending Indian Valley High School for many different reasons. First of all, the academics are very good and we learn a lot each day. Each student is given a Chromebook and the teachers incorporate them in various ways. Next, there are many clubs and extra-curricular activities that are offered. The teachers and administrators are also some of the best. They are always there to help the students if they need help and they work very hard to connect with the students.
They have a great staff that truly cares about your education. They try to prevent bullying as much as possible making it a friendly environment. The building is huge allowing many different classes to chose from. Every student gets a laptop computer to take home and do their schoolwork on.