- Private, Boarding
- INDIAN SPRINGS, AL
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Indian Springs offers a Hybrid Flexible distance learning strategy that allows students to transition between in-person and online learning at-will and with the same learning outcomes. All classrooms have 360-degree cameras installed to emulate the immersive experience of face-to-face instruction. This model supports our academic and community-based culture with everyone's well-being in mind. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade B+
Indian Springs School is a coeducational day and boarding school for grades 8–12, located on a beautiful 350-acre campus fifteen miles south of Birmingham, Alabama. Guided by our motto, Learning through Living, Indian Springs School fosters a love of learning and creativity, a sense of integrity and moral courage, and an ethic of participatory citizenship with respect for individuality and independent thought.
Our award-winning faculty offer an innovative curriculum in the environment that best fits students’ needs and comfort, whether in-person, online, or through a hybrid learning model.
Discover flexible and individualized learning options for every student at Indian Springs.
Indian Springs School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+46 Students
- grade A42 Students
- grade A+32 Students
- grade A+31 Students
- grade A+30 Students
- grade A minus30 Students
- grade A+29 Students
- grade A minus28 Students
- grade A minus26 Students
- grade A+25 Students
Individualized Learning at Indian Springs
More than two dozen advanced courses available through the prestigious Malone Schools Online Network and endless possibilities for independent studies with our dedicated faculty allow our students to hone skills, explore interests, and pursue passions.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Alumni Weekend43%
- Spirit Week14%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Indian Springs School Reviews
Transitioning to college was a breeze after living at Springs for three years. I knew how to manage my time, how to get involved in extracurriculars while maintaining my grades, and how to make friends with all sorts of folks from different towns, states, and countries.
Springs was the most important formative experience of my life.