Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A+
Indian Hill Middle School is a top rated, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 512 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Indian Hill Middle School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Indian Hill Middle School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Schools like Indian Hill Middle School
- grade A+Wyoming Middle School
- Wyoming City Schools, OH
- Rating 3.67 out of 5 3 reviews
- grade AHighlands Middle School
- Fort Thomas Independent Schools, KY
- Rating 5 out of 5 1 review
- grade A+Madeira Middle School
- Madeira City School District, OH
- Rating 3.25 out of 5 4 reviews
- grade A+Mason Middle School
- Mason City School District, OH
- Rating 3 out of 5 4 reviews
Indian Hill Middle School Reviews
Rating 3.33 out of 5 3 reviews
The school doesn’t care about basic problems that occur and refused to go towards faults such as going to school in the same building that was used when my parents when the school while trying to fund millions of dollars for a field house next to the softball field. Teachers are great (Mr. Bell, Mrs. Dean, Mrs. Cook, Mr. Keith for example) but otherwise, administration seemed to change completely every year and the school tries to appear like a special place while really being worse than other options.
Indian Hill Middle School or IHMS as people call it is a great middle school that provides a great experience for everyone. All the teachers are great and have left a lasting impact on me after a few years. Also, the building is very nice and is constantly decorated and cleaned. The people are for the most part friendly and it is easy to find friends. The classes are also very good and the staff members have been very accommodating (as a triple accelarated student). The sports are good and can be a good way to stay in shape and there are always people involved. The food is better than what you would expect from the middle school and I now prefer to buy over pack lunch. The only real problems were the administration issues over the summer and diversity. As Indian Hill is a high income area, expect to see some spoiled and rich kids as well as well as some names you may hear in ads. Otherwise, I would strongly suggest going to IHMS over CCDS or any other private school.
My time at Indian Hill Middle School was rather uneventful and boring. The teachers cared about their students, but the lesson plans were dull and weren't a challenge to some of the advanced students like me. Sports and clubs were fine and the overall atmosphere was a bit judgemental (not from staff) but still friendly in some regards.