Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A+
Indian Hill High School is a top rated, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 639 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Indian Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+241 Students
- grade A minus186 Students
- grade A minus137 Students
- grade A minus72 Students
- grade A+71 Students
- grade A63 Students
- grade A+62 Students
- grade A+55 Students
- grade B+55 Students
- grade A54 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 23 responses
- Music fest17%
- Basketball/Football games13%
- Marching Band13%
- soccer games9%
- Country Club Day4%
grade B minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$19,658 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
Schools like Indian Hill High School
- grade A+Mariemont High School
- Mariemont City Schools, OH
- Rating 4.01 out of 5 74 reviews
- grade A+Wyoming High School
- Wyoming City Schools, OH
- Rating 3.89 out of 5 132 reviews
- grade A+Highlands High School
- Fort Thomas Independent Schools, KY
- Rating 4.26 out of 5 204 reviews
- grade A+Madeira High School
- Madeira City School District, OH
- Rating 3.93 out of 5 135 reviews
Indian Hill High School Reviews
Rating 4.12 out of 5 145 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Indian Hill High School is an amazing school! There are endless opportunities here, such as a wide variety of clubs and sports. You can challenge yourself by taking AP classes, and there are so many to choose from! Most of the teachers are also very knowledgeable and hard workers, and our Principle and Vice Principle are honestly amazing. There are so many fun events throughout the year, like school dances, senior breakfasts, talent show, etc. One of my favorite parts of the school's schedule is Flex, which is a 90 minute time period for students to get some homework done or visit teachers once a week. It's so useful and I really appreciate that it's there! We are also very fortunate to have a very nice, clean-looking school, and we always know we are safe since the police station is less than a minute away. I'm going to miss going to school here! As for the downsides of the school, the school lunch is not very good and there is a lack of diversity.
For me, Indian Hill High School has pushed me to be the best version of myself academically and athletically, and has gotten me to a point where I have committed and signed to continue both careers at a Division I college, which has always been a dream of mine ever since I began swimming in the 3rd grade. The teachers are brilliant and support you in and out of the classroom. I feel ready to take on the next chapter of my life and I am so excited to see the future of Indian Hill High School. If I could change one thing, it would be the constant parent involvement in things parents shouldn't be involved in. Such as school sports, more specifically who gets playing time or who makes the team. I would also write up those blueprints for a pool... it's time! Indian Hill needs a pool. Our swim team have been the CHL champions for the past 3 years! Overall, my time at Indian Hill has been swell. Go Braves!
Indian Hill provides an excellent environment for learning, as well as athletics. Since this is a public district, it is mostly funded by property taxes- which coming from a neighborhood as wealthy as Indian hill, goes a long way. However, there is a 'bubble' around this school, so students do not have a very diverse perspective on the world. This lack of diversity leads to some negative stereotyping and beliefs about those outside of the 'bubble'.