Indian Hill High School is a top rated, public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 651 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Indian Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+168 Students
- A-132 Students
- A100 Students
- A-57 Students
- A51 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+44 Students
- A44 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+37 Students
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesA+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Indian Hill High School
- A+Mariemont High School
- Mariemont City Schools, OH
- 65 reviews
- A+Wyoming High School
- Wyoming City Schools, OH
- 109 reviews
- A+Highlands High School
- Fort Thomas Independent Schools, KY
- 179 reviews
- A+Madeira High School
- Madeira City School District, OH
- 116 reviews
Indian Hill High School Reviews
Indian Hill is an amazing school. The high school’s objective is to help you learn and prepare for college, so all of its activities and classes reflect that. They offer 27 AP courses and are always trying to improve the way they teach. However, the students there can have a bit of a high and mighty attitude. Indian Hill is such a good district because there’s a lot of funding, which means the rich students can bring somewhat of a negative atmosphere. Still, for the most part, the students are wonderful, the staff is friendly, and it’s a great place to go to high school.
The Academics at the school are incredible and the student body is incredibly kind and respesctful. However, the school lacks strongly in diversity.
I entered the Indian Hill School District as a Freshman, knowing nearly no one, and I've never found it to be anything but incredibly welcoming. Of course, the academics are also incredible and have done fantastic work to prepare me for college and my future.