Indian Head Elementary School Reviews

Isn’t it odd that all the high reviews are all on the same day? Administration at this school is horrible. The teachers my kids have had over the last 4 years, let’s day they do the best that they can do with what they’re given. Always a new teachers every year because the ones with experience keep leaving.
I mentioned the Destination Imagination program offered at the school. The only downside are the meeting times for the group. I'd like to get my son involved, however, I work full time and am usually unable to make it on time.
I mentioned this earlier - all three teachers my son has been assigned have been wonderful! They engage the students, introduce new ideas and resources in the class and encourage students to be the best they can be. Excellent reinforcements!
Start Your Review of Indian Head Elementary School
The school is extremely proactive with health and safety issues. Being SAFE, Responsible, and Respectful is the school's motto. The school nurse is extremely helpful and concerned with the health and well-being of the students. The school offers flu vaccinations, hearing, and vision screenings as well has resources to area health facilities for families who may miss a particular Health Day.
My son is heading to the 2nd grade! Pre-K was a bit of a challenge, however, his teachers worked with him through it all. His first and second grade teachers picked up where his situations left off and kept him engaged, encouraged, and recognized for all positive behaviors. They have all be fantastic individuals who really care about their students! I'm extremely happy with the school and excellent staff!