COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Indian Creek School is open for in-person learning for all grades PK3 - Grade 12. The School has implemented rigorous health and safety protocols including masks and 6ft physical distance on campus. Through hybrid and virtual learning options, the School's excellent academic experiences are possible on campus or remotely. Learn more. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B
Indian Creek School is an independent, coeducational day school providing an innovative, individualized, and excellent education to students age 3 to Grade 12.
At ICS, we create positive and joyful reasons to come to school. At the very top of the list: every student feels known and loved by their teachers and their community.
At ICS, students develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that lead them to think critically, to examine big questions, to solve complex problems, to collaborate, and to communicate effectively.
At ICS, teachers design exciting learning opportunities that inspire students to discover and explore their passions. ICS students know that their learning has purpose and value.
At ICS, students belong. They know their community will embrace them for who they are.
At ICS, students are challenged to see the world differently because they are part of a community characterized by diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas.
Indian Creek School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A37 Students
- grade B+24 Students
- grade A19 Students
- grade A+18 Students
- grade B+18 Students
- grade A+17 Students
- grade B+16 Students
- grade A minus16 Students
- grade A+16 Students
- grade B16 Students
Indian Creek School STEM Program
ICS offers opportunities for all students to deep dive into Science, Tech, Engineering and Math. PK-12 students design projects, conduct research, and explore STEM careers through lessons, labs, and extracurricular activities. High school students with an affinity for STEM fields may apply for the School's rigorous STEM program which provides a deeper, dedicated exploration of scientific fields.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
- Creek Fest33%
- Watching the games after school17%
- Spirit Week11%
- Pep rallies4%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 15 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayNo
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 13 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B minus